Search: Posts made by: Savageduck[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 20, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Some photogs are Applesheep

On Oct 10, 2020, nospam wrote
(in ):

Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 20, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Molon wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 20, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Some photogs are Applesheep

On Oct 10, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In ,
says...

On 10/10/20 12:24...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 20, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Some photogs are Applesheep

On Oct 10, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In article
,
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 20, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 42
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Some photogs are Applesheep

On Oct 10, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In ,
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 20, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
How much does cutting-edge AF matter? Watch Nikon

On Oct 5, 2020, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

On 2020-10-05 15:56, Savageduck wrote:
On Oct 5, 2020, Bill W wrote
(in...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 20, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
How much does cutting-edge AF matter? Watch Nikon

On Oct 5, 2020, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Oct 5, 2020, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 20, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
What Android motion-activated camera snapshot app do you use that is suitable as a day/night outdoor wildlife cam?

On Sep 24, 2020, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 04:38:36 UTC+1, Arlen Holder wrote:
I inherited an...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 20, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 15, 2020, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

On 14/09/2020 23:22, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 14, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote

How far (in km or...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 20, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 14, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In ,
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 20, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 14, 2020, Ed Ruf wrote
(in ):

On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:22:23 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Sep 14,...
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 20, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 14, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In ,
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 20, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 14, 2020, Savageduck wrote
(in ):

On Sep 14, 2020, croy wrote
(in ):

Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 20, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 14, 2020, croy wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 13:05:38 -0700, wrote:

...and the view...
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 20, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 13, 2020, RichA wrote
(in ):

On Sunday, 13 September 2020 06:23:54 UTC-4, Paul Carmichael wrote:
On 13/09/2020 04:01,...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 20, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 13, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In article
,
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 20, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 13, 2020, Ed Ruf wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 19:01:24 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

The smoke...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 20, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 13, 2020, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

On 13/09/2020 13:30, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 13, 2020, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 20, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 13, 2020, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

On 13/09/2020 04:01, Savageduck wrote:
The smoke cleared enough that I could get my MA2 drone in the air...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 20, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

On Sep 12, 2020, RichA wrote
(in ):

On Saturday, 12 September 2020 22:01:37 UTC-4, Savageduck wrote:
The smoke cleared enough...
Forum: Digital Photography September 13th 20, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Bad Air & Smoke in my California Neighborhood

The smoke cleared enough that I could get my MA2 drone in the air today. This is what the air quality looks like even when the smoke isn’t as bad as it has been. There have been days it would not...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 20, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Sony to put more pressure on its APS line with APS-sized FF

On Sep 6, 2020, Alfred Molon wrote
(in ):

In ,
says...

Probably...
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 20, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Sony to put more pressure on its APS line with APS-sized FF

On Sep 5, 2020, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

On 2020-09-05 04:57, Alfred Molon wrote:
In ,
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 20, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
MA2 Along the San Antonio River

On Sep 2, 2020, Whisky-dave wrote
(in ):

On Wednesday, 26 August 2020 at 16:46:15 UTC+1, Savageduck wrote:
On Aug 26, 2020, Joe...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 20, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Savageduck[_3_]
Migrating FROM Lightroom Classic

On Sep 2, 2020, Joe Makowiec wrote
(in ):

Has anybody migrated from Adobe Lightroom Classic to some other software?
I'm specifically...