Switched from Windows to Linux on old netbook. What a difference by Ken Hart[_4_]
On 02/19/2018 08:09 PM, RichA wrote: With Windows, if you opened more than 2 browser windows, it bogged down, often just freezing. Couldn't deal with images...
Do you see any advantage of Pinta freeware over Paint.NET screenshot-editing? by ultred ragnusen
Paint.NET is arguably the best free screenshot editor on Windows simply because it does best what you do most when screenshot editing, where Pinta is...
by ultred ragnusen Go to last post
19 16 Digital Photography
Toner Vs Ink? by Peter Jason
I usually have my photos printed at a kiosk, but for the A4 larger ones I use the office Fuji-Xerox laser color printer. Is laser-toner photos longer lasting...
How political-correctness ruined the Pirelli calendar by Mayayana
"RichA" | Ugh. | | https://petapixel.com/2015/12/01/annie-leibovitz-shoots-the-pirelli-calendar-into-a-new-direction/ | Depressing,...
Lightroom Classic CC problem by Eric Stevens
My Lightroom Classic CC seems to have decided to give up printing. When I select Print it brings up the appropriate screen identifying the printer and the...
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping by ultred ragnusen
Do you know of Windows freeware that has the option to easily lock in a 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping? I often create DIYs where it's nice to keep the...
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either by ultred ragnusen
I just accidentally ran into this very simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows (and back) without installing anything on either 1. I gave a...
Yesterday 09:03 PM
by Paul[_10_] Go to last post
6 13 Digital Photography
Pentax spits in the FACE of the entrenched Japanese planned-obsolescence by Bill W
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:00:26 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Get your K1 and for $550, Pentax will upgrade it (including badges) to a new...
Shooting in wet weather? Re-consider using your $3000+ Sony by [email protected]
On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 19:02:06 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Apparently, their bodies are not exactly weather proof, or maybe even...
Yesterday 06:44 PM
by Alfred Molon[_4_] Go to last post
5 12 Digital Photography
Great Smokey Mountain National Park by PeterN[_7_]
I am thinking about going to the Smokey Mountain National Park. Does anyone here have any information about interesting photo spots, that are accessible. I...
Yesterday 04:10 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
9 16 Digital Photography
Tokina 20/2.0 for Sony FE by android
And Nikon ZE? Third parties are gearing up for FF MILCs, but where is...
Yesterday 03:50 PM
by android Go to last post
0 6 Digital Photography
Pentax spits in the FACE of the entrenched Japanese planned-obsolescence by Bill W
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 19:00:26 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Get your K1 and for $550, Pentax will upgrade it (including badges) to a new...
Yesterday 03:03 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post