Rotated image by Arlen Holder[_6_]
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 19:19:18 +0100, Jim Scott wrote: I get an inline image which is ok on my phone, but on my desktop clent it is sideways. So when I...
Today 12:37 AM
by Jim Scott Go to last post
3 4 Digital Photography
Tutorial to rotate an entire cellphone video 90 degrees in Shotcut freeware by Arlen Holder[_6_]
I snapped a video today which was rotated, where I needed to flip it. o Looking it up, there were _many_ ways, one of which is shown below. If you know of a...
by kelown Go to last post
16 5 Digital Photography
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror by Bud Spencer
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020, RichA wrote: https://petapixel.com/2020/07/30/high-speed-camera-records-video-of-light-beam-bouncing-off-mirrors/ Only thing is that...
by Bud Spencer Go to last post
13 15 Digital Photography
So... by Tony Cooper[_2_]
Most of us are unaware of our own speech habits. We hear the quirky things others do, but we seldom have a chance to hear our own unrehearsed speech. It's...
Yesterday 10:17 PM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post