Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JL
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By JL
Orange Colour Cast

www.digigrey.com is a solution...

Cordialement,
Jean-Luc Ernst

"Ali" a écrit dans le message de news:
A post below mentioned 18%...
Forum: Digital Photography October 17th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By JL
Automatic White Balance

Here an example to add to the excellent TutorialRus's explanation:
http://www.digigrey.com/en_faq.html#camera_wb

Cordialement,
Jean-Luc Ernst

"~~NoMad~~" a écrit...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By JL
High Dynamic Range Image Programs

Hi Dave,
There is a huge difference between PSP 7 and the actual version PSPP X2.
Scripts were introduced in PSP 8 and many "photo tools" were introduced too
in each version. But if you are...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 47
Posted By JL
Experiment with HDR Photography

Corel has developed a new HDR tool in Paint Shop Pro X2.

Read this article in...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By JL
Compress different parts of a pix by different amounts?

You should try the NEW algorithm when downsizing with Paint Shop Pro Photo
X2. It produces now sharp images after downsizing (no soften nor lost of
details). It is an improvement compared to the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By JL
Compress different parts of a pix by different amounts?

I'm afraid PSPP X2 will not run on an old Win2K system.
%:(

Cordialement,
Jean-Luc Ernst
www.digigrey.com

"mike" a écrit dans le message de news:
tfrNi.63$d2.37@trnddc08...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By JL
Compress different parts of a pix by different amounts?

Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (12) does it but not freeware.
And it creates the html code for including in the webpage.

Using PSP, you cut the image in rectangles and apply a different compression
rate...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By JL
PSP 7 & later

PSP 9 has major improvements but X (10) is better. Since version 8, scripts
capabilities were introduced and the program was completely rewritten for
the version 8.
The actual X2 (12) version has...
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 11
Posted By JL
Anyone has a photo of flying fish?

Type "flying fish" in Google, not Google Images.

Jean-Luc Ernst
www.digigrey.com
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By JL
Why Is This Photo Blurry?

Is the lens dirty of did you use a "non authorized" cloth to clean the lens?
If yes (cleaning), you have perhaps destroyed the quality of the lens.

Jean-Luc Ernst
www.digigrey.com

"Pooua"...
Forum: Digital Photography September 26th 07, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By JL
method to reveal photoshop manipulations

I didn't read the following messages when I posted mine.
Here is the areas of the manipulated photo which are suspect to me:
http://cjoint.com/?jAmfjXPyFZ
The ear is the more suspect because it has a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 26th 07, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By JL
method to reveal photoshop manipulations

The x has been manipulated.

With both photos, it is more easy to say which was manipulated.
If only x is show, and if we don't want which element is suspect, it is very
difficult to say if it was...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By JL
HDR SOFTWARE Advice

Paint Shop Pro Photo X2.
The new HDR tool is very easy to use and works with only two photos (or
more).
You may download the trial version (30 days) and test for yourself:
www.corel.com

Jean-Luc...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
Replies: 21
Posted By JL
Corel PSPP X2 Humor

Bugs are common in all softwares.
I wonder why such a big company like Adobe releases Photoshop with so many
bugs not...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By JL
Software "filter" to remove tungsten lighting effects?

Yes... %:)
You speak of exposure (and you are correct abut what you say) but we don't
speak here of exposure. The initial usage of the 18% grey card was to
measure the luminosity (quantity of...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By JL
Software "filter" to remove tungsten lighting effects?

I suppose you would say "Corel Paint Shop Pro"...
%:)

PS :
The new Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (12) is out since a few days:
www.corel.com

Jean-Luc Ernst
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By JL
Software "filter" to remove tungsten lighting effects?

The Kodak 18% is to dark for white balancing in digital photos when shooting
under poor lighting conditions: it generates noise on the gray patch.

I suggest a real neutral digital grey card suited...
Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 07, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By JL
RAW & JPG

It is easier to do a white balance correction using a digital greycard when
shooting in RAW.

Cordialement,
Jean-Luc Ernst
www.digigrey.com