Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Camera
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 08, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Camera
Canon 5D

Yes, had tried to use the camera to format it or to us PC to format and got
the same result. It is strange that it only recognise 8G but if I used up
another 8G it will still show 8G...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Camera
Canon 5D

Canon 5D can only recognise 8G from a 16G card! Anything I can do to make
it recongise 16G?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 21st 08, 09:23 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Camera
[photo] kingfisher

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

I think I need to go to Southbank to have a look. I haven't been there for
many years.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 21st 08, 09:23 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems