I watch OOF highlights on TV shows and movies by newshound
On 15/09/2020 00:55, RichA wrote: They make me curious. I've seen some weird effects, plus you can determine what kind of diaphragm the lens had. But I did...
Need help identifying Alien Spider by Bud Spencer
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020, Tulip Renegade wrote: Found this spider in the driveway yesterday evening before dark. Obviously, the first thing I thought of was...
Today 01:37 AM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post