Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 3.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 223rem
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By 223rem
Fixing an unfocused image theoretically straightforward?!

John Sheehy wrote:
223rem wrote in
:

If an unfocused image = convolution of the focused image with a Gaussian
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 223rem
Any way to sharpen this image?

Robin wrote:
I have tweaked it a bit, and it's a bit better, but I think that it will be
a challenge to get it truly sharp.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4hu68i0

Nice, thanks
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By 223rem
Fixing an unfocused image theoretically straightforward?!

If an unfocused image = convolution of the focused image with a Gaussian
kernel, then this is a linear thus invertible transform, and therefore
the focused image could in principle be recovered by...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 223rem
Any way to sharpen this image?

Steve Cutchen wrote:
In article , 223rem
wrote:

I had just a few seconds to take this shot, I dont know what the camera...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 223rem
Any way to sharpen this image?

I had just a few seconds to take this shot, I dont know what the camera
focused on. Anyway, I do have the RAW file, is there any way to make it
look in...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By 223rem
(OT?) Perhaps thte best sports photo ever

Tom wrote:
On Apr 5, 7:49 pm, 223rem wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/1047/wallcotko.jpg

That guys face looks funny. What is the distortion on his right...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By 223rem
(OT?) Perhaps thte best sports photo ever

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/1047/wallcotko.jpg

That's Marciano-Walcott
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By 223rem
PORTRAITS LOVE THE 20D !

joe mama wrote:
ahh, the obligatory rush of toadie static. how refreshing. maybe if you all
posted elsewhere, in relevant newsgroups...

who am i kidding?

Perhaps your criticism would be...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 2nd 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By 223rem
PORTRAITS LOVE THE 20D !

joe mama wrote:
ahh, the obligatory rush of toadie static. how refreshing. maybe if you all
posted elsewhere, in relevant newsgroups...

who am i kidding?

Perhaps your criticism would be...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 223rem
How to correctly expose a scene like this?

teflon wrote:
On 25/3/07 15:38, in article ,
"223rem" wrote:

http://i5.tinypic.com/2znztyd.jpg

I wanted a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Charles Schuler wrote:
"223rem" wrote in message
http://i5.tinypic.com/2znztyd.jpg

I wanted a "chiaroscurro"...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By 223rem
How to correctly expose a scene like this?

http://i5.tinypic.com/2znztyd.jpg

I wanted a "chiaroscurro" look, but the white fur keept getting
overexposed in all the shots I took.
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By 223rem
Soldier deletes news photog's work

timeOday wrote:

soldiers the job of killing people, but allowing them to kill **without
scrutiny** is further than I'm willing to go. Having any kind of
oversight or justice system does...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By 223rem
Soldier deletes news photog's work

timeOday wrote:
223rem wrote:
timeOday wrote:
223rem wrote:

You can bet the photos would have been used by Al-Jazeera or similar
as anti American propaganda.

How dare...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

timeOday wrote:
223rem wrote:

You can bet the photos would have been used by Al-Jazeera or similar
as anti American propaganda.

How dare they use the truth against us.

Whose truth...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By 223rem
Soldier deletes news photog's work

Jer wrote:

Ambush on U.S. Convoy Leaves 16 Dead

U.S. soldiers at the scene deleted photos taken by a freelance
photographer working for The Associated Press and video taken by a
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 3rd 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 58
Posted By 223rem
Adorama Sucks!!!

U-Know-Who wrote:
I made a purchase from Adorama through Amazon.com. It was for a 77mm filter
that was about half of the price that Adorama sells it directly for. Long
story short...Adorama...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By 223rem
Adorama Sucks!!!

U-Know-Who wrote:
I made a purchase from Adorama through Amazon.com. It was for a 77mm filter
that was about half of the price that Adorama sells it directly for. Long
story short...Adorama...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By 223rem
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

Cynicor wrote:
223rem wrote:
Cynicor wrote:

Same thing goes for stores like CompUSA. A guy sits at the front door
and asks to see your receipt and bag. It's not a condition of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By 223rem
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

Cynicor wrote:

Same thing goes for stores like CompUSA. A guy sits at the front door
and asks to see your receipt and bag. It's not a condition of leaving
the store, since both receipt and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By 223rem
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

smb wrote:

Hey, it's up to you. If giving up at least a day of your personal
time, spending money on a lawyer, risking the loss or damage of your
camera and getting a police record just to...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By 223rem
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

smb wrote:

Let's say that mythical piece of paper in your pocket has information
that is also known to others. Would you still object to showing it to
a police officer if he asks?

Damn...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By 223rem
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

smb wrote:

Just because you can't answer a valid question doesn't mean I'm
trolling. Do you or don't you file tax returns? Do you do it under
protest because it violates your right to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 411
Posted By 223rem
SO GOOD IT'S CRIMINAL !

smb wrote:

Sure, if I knew there was nothing wrong with what was written on it.
Why wouldn't I? However, if I was up to something no good, I'd do my
best to use every legal trick in the book...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By 223rem
Digital photography

news wrote:
View my photos on www.wilkersonphotography.com let me knwo what you think.

Good work. Your Katrina (especially the before and after) shots are
shocking. I had no idea Katrina was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63