Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Diesel
Whisky-dave Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:59:54 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote: ...
Today 07:20 AM
by Diesel Go to last post
6 16 Digital Photography
Question for you Apple crazies by Bill W
My home is paid for, and I'm moving to a place where housing is about half what it is here, so if I buy something about the same size, I might have enough left...
The alternative to the ultra-fast long telephoto? by -hh
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:28:51 AM UTC-4, RichA wrote: Now with cameras and their exceptional high ISO capability, these slower but high-quality...
Today 03:44 AM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
9 26 Digital Photography
Maybe OT Tesla by Bill W
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 08:05:32 -0400, Alan Browne wrote: On 2018-06-04 20:45, Bill W wrote: On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 15:30:39 -0700,...
OT: DeWalt by Alan Browne[_2_]
Needed a cordless drill. Went to Réno-dépôt for a DeWalt. Box screamed: Made In USA. Bought Makita: Japanese Co. Made in China.
by Jolly Roger[_2_] Go to last post
18 33 Digital Photography
X-T2 Focus Stacking Experiment by Savageduck[_3_]
Playing around with focus stacking/bracketing with my X-T2 after the v.4.10 firmware update. As I said, this was an experiment, so composition does not come...
Android app to remove all location data in bulk by Jim-P
Is there an android app which will remove all GPS location data from all the photos in a folder? The EXIF editors I have seen need you to go into an...
What exactly is different inside a lens in Macro mode? by Sammy[_2_]
What exactly is different about a lens in Macro mode? Does the lens alter its optics in some way to focus more closely? My Galaxy S7 lens doesn't seem to...