Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Justin C[_5_]
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 09, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
How to take photos of man-eating sharks?

In article , Bert Hyman wrote:
In Justin C
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
CHDK & Canon SD1000

In article , ASAAR wrote:
On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 06:11:03 GMT, SneakyP wrote:

Cameras...they don't have flash memory to mess around
with, do...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 19th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
Britain's horrific new photo law

In article , Rich wrote:

Follow-ups set.

[snip]

Yesterday, the Metropolitan Police claimed that taking photographs of
police officers would not...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0

In article , Rich wrote:

Follow-ups set.

[snip]

Yesterday, the Metropolitan Police claimed that taking photographs of
police officers would not...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 5th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
Finally, an interesting Antarctica shot

In article , Rich wrote:

It is my business if by going to public-access websites or buying
magazines I'm subjected to the boredom and sameness of...
Forum: Digital Photography February 5th 09, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28

In article , Rich wrote:

It is my business if by going to public-access websites or buying
magazines I'm subjected to the boredom and sameness of...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
G10-based gigapan of the inaguration

In article , Ray Fischer wrote:
Rich wrote:
"bowser" wrote in
:...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 09, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
G10 memory battery internal?

In article , Ofnuts wrote:
Justin C wrote:
Could this data not be stored in non-volatile memory of the same type on
an SD card?

The clock should...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
G10 memory battery internal?

In article , Frank H wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:07:25 -0500, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

Odds are that they are using a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
Batch thumbnail JPG lossless rotation that's much faster than Irvanfiew

In article , Bill Wells wrote:
It isn't the lossless rotation that's slow in Irfanview.

Irfanview is great but in thumbnail mode, with 500 large...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 09, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 13
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
How hard can it be?

In article , tony cooper wrote:

[snip]

Also, they don't yet get the idea of the sun and shadows. I wanted to
tell Nikolai to move to the other side...
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 09, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Justin C[_5_]
Using a Rangefinder

In article , Shankar Bhattacharyya wrote:

My interests run to what a relative more perceptive than I once
described as "strong perspective and...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12