Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve B[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography October 4th 08, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Aspect ratio problem solved

"David J Taylor"
wrote in
message ...
wrote:
[]
I did...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 08, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
NiMH cell voltage

"nospam" wrote in message
In article
,
ransley...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 08, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Recommended mAh for Oly SP570UZ?

"DudeBoyz" wrote in message
Wondering what the recommended mAh level is for AA rechargeable for this
camera. 2500...
Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
All Samsung Cameras bad????

"SMS" wrote in message
SebNoker wrote:
I got a samsung 8.1 megapixel cam a while back. It was a very good
price...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
DSLR and P&S Smackdown

"Douglas Johnson" wrote in message
This might be fun. Yesterday, I took two pictures. One with a Canon
SD890IS
and a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Slave flash with DSLR

"Olin K. McDaniel" wrote in message
It's been a long time since posting, so this may be goofed up. But
I've...
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoot drives me crazy.

"Ofnuts" wrote in message
Robert Montgomery wrote:
I'm able to store customized settings of my Olympus C0750 Ultra Zoom...
Forum: Digital Photography June 29th 08, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoot drives me crazy.

"Robert Montgomery" wrote in message
I'm able to store customized settings of my Olympus C0750 Ultra Zoom and
they last...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Fast image browser

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
I gave a try to Faststone, which is advertised as a fast image viewer,
but in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 25th 08, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewfinders on DSLR's

"Kennedy McEwen" wrote in message
In article , Alfred Molon
Forum: Digital Photography May 23rd 08, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewfinders on DSLR's

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , Steve B says...

APS-C and full...
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewfinders on DSLR's

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , Steve B says...

Pentax sell a x1.2...
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewfinders on DSLR's

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Jürgen Exner
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewfinders on DSLR's

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article 6e497a7e-2402-4933-b258-f3036cab42e8
@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com,...
Forum: Digital Photography May 21st 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewfinders on DSLR's

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message

What is Depth of field preview ?

Press the DOF preview button and the aperture...
Forum: Digital Photography May 15th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Is the Olympus C5050 still one of the best non SLR digicams ever?

"Frank H" wrote in message
I own a 5050. Sadly, it lost the internal memory.
Whenever I change batteries, I...
Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Is the Olympus C5050 still one of the best non SLR digicams ever?

"DudeBoyz" wrote in message
I have been trying out a range of non SLR cameras, including the Canon S5,
et-al., and so...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Recommend me a flash gun?

"simon steel" wrote in message
Looking for a flash gun to use with my Pentax K10d.
I rarely use the on camera flash,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 13th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Good for Pentax! Eliminate the horrible little P&Ss

"flambe" wrote in message
What is Pentax anyway?
They are basically a name sold to Samsung and who knows what Hoya is...
Forum: Digital Photography February 13th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158

"flambe" wrote in message
What is Pentax anyway?
They are basically a name sold to Samsung and who knows what Hoya is...
Forum: Digital Photography February 6th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
New pentax dslr

"Yvan Descartes" wrote in message

"PitR" a écrit dans le message de
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 07, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Pentax K10D aand K100D cameras

"Richard Wrigley" wrote in message
Greetings from Norfolk (UK)

I am considering whether to buy either a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
dpreview

"MG" wrote in message
Anyone else having difficulty connecting to dpreview?

I have been unable to connect to this page for more...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 91
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Viewing LCD in bright light

"Arozz" wrote in message
LCD...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 15th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 93
Posted By Steve B[_3_]
Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

"Douglas" wrote in message

Oh dear... The devotees of DSLRs and worshipers of EOS will be angry now.

A 4 year...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60