Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: don tuttle
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 14, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By don tuttle
Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 DI Macro Lens for Sony Alpha auto focus problem

In article , PAS
wrote:

"PeterN" wrote in message
On 10/5/2014 10:43 PM, Don Tuttle wrote:

Purchased Tamron AFF004S700 SP 90MM...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 14, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By don tuttle
Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 DI Macro Lens for Sony Alpha auto focus problem

In article , android

Don Tuttle wrote:

Purchased Tamron...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 14, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By don tuttle
Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 DI Macro Lens for Sony Alpha auto focus problem

Purchased Tamron AFF004S700 SP 90MM F/2.8 DI Macro Lens for Sony Alpha
Camera. First put it on Sony A77. Auto focus fine for about 20 shots,
then AF stopped working. Turned camera off & on, re-seated...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 14, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By don tuttle
Tamron macro lens for Sony Alpha

I want a Tamron macro lens for my Sony A-65. I see two 90mm lenses
listed on Amazon:

Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Di SP A/M 1:1 Macro Lens for Konica Minolta and
Sony Digital SLR Cameras (Model 272EM)...
Forum: Digital Photography August 13th 14, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By don tuttle
Best storage/retrieval system for images & MacBookPro

On 2014-08-12 15:32:22 +0000, nospam said:

In...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 14, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By don tuttle
Best storage/retrieval system for images & MacBookPro

I have 4TB of images and a 1TB MacBookPro. Images are at present on
several external HD. What is best way to store images for ready
retrieval? Anything more efficient/suitable than "network...
Forum: Digital Photography June 28th 13, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By don tuttle
SD card transfer speed to MacBook Pro

I transferred 620 images (3900MB) from an SD card Class 6 (15MB/s) to a
mid-2012 MacBook Pro retina. The transfer took about 8 minutes, which
averaged about 8 MB/s, if my arithmetic is right.

Does...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 13, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By don tuttle
Sony A-99: "Recovering data please wait"

Sony A-99. 30MB SanDisk 16GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card. Sometimes
when I am looking thru viewfinder, it goes black and I get message
³Recovering data please wait.² Have not had this experience on...
Forum: Digital Photography May 20th 12, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By don tuttle
Sony A-57: does it overheat taking still pictures?

My Sony A33 overheats when I am taking still pictures in warm weather.
Today after taking 250 pics in 30 minutes, ambient temperature 80
degrees, camera overheated.
Has this problem been fixed in the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 3rd 11, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 101
Posted By don tuttle
Macro lens without image stabilization: foolish purchase?

Many thanks for all responses. Very helpful.
Don (OP)
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 11, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 101
Posted By don tuttle
Macro lens without image stabilization: foolish purchase?

I have a Canon EOS 550D and am considering the EFS 60mm F2.8 macro
lens. It does not have image stabilization.
How foolish is it to buy a macro lens without image stabilization?
Thanks.
Don
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 11, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By don tuttle
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro L IS: Depth of field chart wanted

In article , Ofnuts
wrote:

On 01/24/2011 03:31 AM, Don Tuttle wrote:
Thanks for responses.
These lenses have differences...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12