Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 5.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RichA
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 14th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By RichA
Sigma DP-1 review resolution claim

On Apr 13, 2:39 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
RichA wrote:
TRoss wrote:
RichA
I didn't say I agreed...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 13th 08, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By RichA
Sigma DP-1 review resolution claim

On Apr 12, 5:13 pm, TRoss wrote:
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:38:28 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Apr 12, 8:10 am, Wolfgang Weisselberg...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 13th 08, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By RichA
News reader w/ spam filter?

On Apr 12, 12:54 pm, Jer wrote:
RichA wrote:
On Apr 12, 11:23 am, "blah" wrote:
I really enjoy this group, I am using Outlook Express to view it. ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 12th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By RichA
News reader w/ spam filter?

On Apr 12, 11:23 am, "blah" wrote:
I really enjoy this group, I am using Outlook Express to view it. Lately
the spam here is terrible, Does anybody know a way to filter out...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 12th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By RichA
Sigma DP-1 review resolution claim

On Apr 12, 8:10 am, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:
RichA wrote:
"Interestingly, when you convert the X3F.RAW files to TIFF format, you
end up...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 11th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By RichA
Sigma DP-1 review resolution claim

Check this out:
http://www.photoreview.com.au/Sigma/reviews/advanced/sigma-dp1.aspx

"Interestingly, when you convert the X3F.RAW files to TIFF format, you
end up with a 4573 x 3048 pixel image,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By RichA
Change name of newsgroup

To rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.chink.counterfeit.dvds
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 8th 08, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By RichA
Sigma attempts to fix green corner vignetting in DP-1

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0804/08040801sigmaupdates.asp
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 8th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By RichA
Is this the China newsgroup?

On Apr 8, 7:49 am, "Frank Arthur" wrote:
I used to complain when one China merchant posted one time in 3 days
with:

"China crap floods the newsgroups"

Since I got...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 6th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By RichA
In-body VR inferior to In-Lens?

http://www.imx.nl/photo/technique/vibration_reduction_compare.html
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 4th 08, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 56
Posted By RichA
Nikon 14-24 - Bad Images

On Apr 3, 9:21 pm, frederick wrote:
How come, with arguably the best ultra-wide lens ever made (zoom or
prime, any format), nearly all of the "sample photos" posted in forums
are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 2nd 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
Posted By RichA
Wore out my D200 shutter, apparently

On Mar 30, 1:20 am, "David J. Littleboy" wrote:
"Paul Furman" wrote:
89,736 shutter actuations in just under 2 years (1 year warranty) and I
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 29th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By RichA
Adobe tried to steal photos from users?

On Mar 28, 6:06 pm, Cynicor wrote:
RichA wrote:
Apparently, some did not like their T&Cs when it came to their new
"online" image program. This is the thin...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 28th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By RichA
Adobe tried to steal photos from users?

Apparently, some did not like their T&Cs when it came to their new
"online" image program. This is the thin edge here, people being
lulled by companies like Microsoft to use "online" tools not...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By RichA
For all the knockers of Douglas and Rita

On Mar 25, 1:58 pm, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:
Sarina Sarin wrote:
Post your pictures or shut up.

Oh, Rita ... or RichA? ... died...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 26th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote:
Sarina Sarin wrote:
Post your pictures or shut up.

Oh, Rita ... or RichA? ... died...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 26th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By RichA
Sanyo Digital Camera

On Mar 26, 6:44 am, wrote:
Sanyo 5 MP Digital Camera Model No: VPC-503 :-
This model is all about value because it includes the most popular
digital camera features at an...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 25th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By RichA
Potentially discontinued cameras

On Mar 25, 5:38 am, David Kilpatrick wrote:
RichA wrote:
Rumours. Olympus's E-510 and Sony's A700.

The E-520 is already leaked, but there's no specific leak of a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 25th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By RichA
Potentially discontinued cameras

On Mar 24, 5:43 pm, "Alpha User" wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

Rumours. ...
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By RichA
So... how can I tell if the expensive lens I bought is a goodcopy?

On Mar 24, 11:40 am, Archibald wrote:
People regularly report that there is variance in the performance of
Sigma lenses. Canon lenses ALSO vary, and I'm sure Nikon does...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 24th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By RichA
So... how can I tell if the expensive lens I bought is a goodcopy?

On Mar 24, 11:40 am, Archibald wrote:
People regularly report that there is variance in the performance of
Sigma lenses. Canon lenses ALSO vary, and I'm sure Nikon does...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 24th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By RichA
Potentially discontinued cameras

Rumours. Olympus's E-510 and Sony's A700.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 24th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By RichA
For RichA - sony A700 noise reduction

On Mar 24, 3:31 pm, "Alpha User" wrote:
Hi Rich,

I read all the waffling about Sony's NR techniques on the A700. This was a
orginally concern of mine - but after buying and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 23rd 08, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By RichA
Nikon D3 and Nikon D2xs compared

On Mar 17, 1:38 pm, "Dr. Georg N.Nyman" wrote:
Hello to everyone,
For those who are interested - I just have put my most recent review online,
which is my personal comparison...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 23rd 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By RichA
Check my photosite.....

On Mar 22, 3:22 am, "Dicasa Photography"
wrote:
.........and tell me if you like it:

www.dicasa.nl

Gtz Roger

I like it, it's clean, few gimmicks, and the images are...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125