Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sally
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 06, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By sally
Good photo printer

In article ,
ray wrote:
I've been quite pleased with the Epson R320. six separate ink tanks,
various flash card reader slots included so...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By sally
Matching memory speed to camera?

In article ,
Bert Hyman wrote:
I'm looking at a 1GB or 2GB card for a Canon S3 IS (I'm assuming it
will take a 2GB card; will it?)....
Forum: Digital Photography December 12th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By sally
SD600 or A540

In article ,
Chris Moltisanti wrote:
But besides the price, the factors I am evaluating (and make me confused)
pro A540:
-SD600 manual...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By sally
printing passport pics on 4 X 6 - pharmacy store wants to charge $10 for one print!!!

In article ,
Amit wrote:
But after looking at the prints, folks at pharmacy photo lab wanted to
charge $10 for one 4x6...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 06, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By sally
Megapixel Question

In article ,
Crow T Robot wrote:
Is there any difference between 6.2 megapixels and 10.2 megapixels aside
from the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 06, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By sally
Tripod and head Recommendations?

In article , hoover wrote:
I'm thinking of getting the following tripod and head - i know nothing about
them. Any thoughts or recommendations?...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 46
Posted By sally
Megapixel vs. Zoom

In article ,
Ron Hunter wrote:
You will find it impossible to hand-hold the camera at 12x zoom and get
a good picture unless...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 46
Posted By sally
Megapixel vs. Zoom

For indoor work I would go with the G7 because of better low-light
features (e.g., hot shoe, though the G6's RAW mode is now gone).
Outdoors, the 12x zoom on the S3 is really sweet.
Forum: Digital Photography November 1st 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By sally
"Advanced" image processing

In article ,
Alfred Molon wrote:
Just curious if anybody knows techniques to substantially enhance images
taken under...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By sally
Photoshop CS2 and RAM?

In article ,
PeteD wrote:
I'm thinking of buying CS2 (I have PS6). I'm concerned about RAM
requirements. I have a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 06, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By sally
Cheap batteries for Lumix DMC-FZ7

Are camera batteries subject to the same explosion problem as laptop batteries?
Forum: Digital Photography October 13th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By sally
Drugstore printing of digital photos?

In article ,
deetee wrote:
Any suggestions? The CVS has a Kodak machine (and in the past, when
I've had 35mm enlargements...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By sally
digital compact camera

In article ,
aj wrote:
is there a good quality digital compact camera with fixed or zoom lens,
manual control as well as auto & a good...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By sally
PC World - Here's how to avoid getting burned.

In article ,
Dan Sullivan wrote:
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,107855-page,1/article.html

There is nothing new...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By sally
Canon S3 Expansion lenses

In article aLcUg.50375$cz3.45493@edtnps82,
Philippe wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone's used the Wide angle for the Canon S3IS yet;
it's running $280 or so at the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By sally
Remote Shooting for Canon SD450

very annoying. the camera does not support this. While the manual
talks about it on more than...
Forum: Digital Photography September 22nd 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By sally
SD card formatting

In article jTJQg.85$Rp3.4@dukeread12, iws wrote:
According to this link http://www.patriotmem.com/support/flashCompatp.jsp ,
the 2GB should work in the S3. I understand that...
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 06, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By sally
How much can I zoom?

I am trying to find a formula or table that will enable me to predict
how much I can zoom in on a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By sally
Photo suggestions Venice, Italy

In article ,
Hoshisato wrote:
I'll be visiting Venice, Italy soon and I've started reading up on it
and no doubt I will...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By sally
$95 more for 1mp? Canon S2 vs. S3

In article ,
Mr.Bolshoyhuy wrote:
So this salesman at J&R tries to convince me that a 1mp difference
between the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By sally
Canon: Digital Rebel XT vs Powershot S2

In article ,
Vlad wrote:
Hi All,
I want to understand whether there is SIGNIFICANT difference between
pictures quality in...
Forum: Digital Photography August 23rd 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By sally
photographs

In article ,
tonita wrote:
sorry, just caught that. Of course I meant cell phone. I'm tired...

Your phone's...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 06, 07:21 PM Posted to comp.compression,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By sally
Should set 6 MP digicam to 3 or 4 MP?

In article ,
jacko wrote:
i do wonder why a camera does not take picture at maximum, and
progressivly pack them down...
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By sally
Which skylight filter?

In article ,
Wizzard wrote:
I am fairly new to Digital SLR and have just got Canon 350D. I need a
protection filter for the 58mm lens. I...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By sally
Canon SD400 battery charger with European voltage?

In article ,
AcornMan wrote:
I bought my SD400 here in the US. The battery charger indicates
100V-240V on the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26