In article , RichA says... Some lone tree shots are really, really good photos. No so with...
P&S camera with GPS? by micky
I've finally started going through my 100's of pictures from last spring -- and it's wonderful -- and I'm pleased to say that in context I can remember where,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 07:49 PM
by micky Go to last post
26 80 Digital Photography
thought richA would have posted this, hasselblad 400mp-images by android
On 2018-01-16 15:04:37 +0000, Whisky-dave said: Pre-orders start today so what are you all waiting for ;-) ...
Yesterday 06:49 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
2 9 Digital Photography
A far-sighted man in 1967 once said: by Mayayana
"RichA" wrote "I begin by speaking of the threat of a nationalized information system. I wish now to make an important distinction....
Yesterday 11:01 AM
by android Go to last post
7 21 Digital Photography
More on the Fujifilm X-T Rumor Front by Savageduck[_3_]
It seems that along with the soon to be released X-H1 for the videographers in the room, there is going to be an X-T3 with a new sensor somewhere between the...
Yesterday 11:00 AM
by android Go to last post