Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mayayana
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 20, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By Mayayana
How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

A couple of notes I should mention about the icon extractor:

1) Look at the .html help file. A minor edit to choose
extraction path is required before use.

2) I haven't tried the extractor with...
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 20, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By Mayayana
How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

"Paul in Houston TX" wrote

| Resource Hacker, system32.dll, icon group 200, the biggest one
| is 48x48, Ordinal name 2317 and 2320. So now you know the names.
| Go up to Icon...
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 20, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By Mayayana
How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

"wasbit" wrote

| Icofx last freeware version 1.6.4
| - http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page40.html#IcoFX

Ah. Nice to know some things don't change every year....
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 20, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
Posted By Mayayana
How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

"Big Al" wrote

| Windows uses ICO files and an ico can contain many different sizes,
resolutions, or images in that one file. If you had an icon editor like
| Greenfish Icon...
Forum: Digital Photography April 16th 20, 02:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Mayayana
What's the trick in the Microsoft Edge browser - to get the ORIGINAL image URL?

"dale" wrote

| https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.autos.tech/J5-7TxdDpBw
| 2. Click on any image links, such as these included for your
convenience:
Forum: Digital Photography October 8th 19, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By Mayayana
Kill-filing nospam - addenda

"Savageduck" wrote

| I thought you pulled the trigger on nospam, yet here you are chatting away
| with him in both a.c.os.w-10 & r.p.d.
|
| P.S. As you may by...
Forum: Digital Photography October 31st 18, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Mayayana
JPG/Mayayana "discussion" (was: Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner)

"pyotr filipivich" wrote

| Red Hat sold tech support. You need a change, they'd provide it
| "for a fee". Or you could write it yourself. Open Source.

I don't know all...
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 18, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 12
Posted By Mayayana
Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner

"J. P. Gilliver (John)" wrote

| I've now looked at it (well, the webpage - I've not installed it); from
| the list of features, it looks _very_ like IrfanView, with one...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 18, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 1
Posted By Mayayana
Cropping 50 images to the same bottom left corner

"George P" wrote

|I need to crop 50 Windows screen shots to the bottom left corner.
| The initial screen shots were taken with Irfanview on Windows.
| I can't do them...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 11:38 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"PeterN" wrote

| Morality doesn't enter into it. Nothing about money or finance is
| "moral", the idea is nonsense.
|
| Answer you deserve.

Just be...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 01:45 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| While the details vary from one country to another, there is a general
| agreement on the difference between avoidance and evasion.
|
| Avoidance...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 18, 03:19 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Diesel" wrote

| WARNING!
|
| This is a classic David Brooks method of initiating with a future
| stalking victim.

Don't worry about me. I've seen his profound rudeness
in action...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 18, 01:13 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"RJH" wrote

| apple, like other companies as well as individuals, pay the taxes they
| owe, however, they *minimize* it to the extent that the tax code
| allows. in fact,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 18, 11:56 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Lewis" wrote

| That is a lie, they pay ever dollar they are required to, just like
| everyone else.

If you want to split hairs, yes. No one's...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 18, 01:27 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| the reality is that 'ultred' doesn't have a license and is pirating
it.

| Is he even using it?
|
| he claims to have used it, however,...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 18, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Ragnusen Ultred" wrote

| Hi Mayayana,
|
| By now, you realize why you can't have any Apple users on any thread where
| you actually expect three things:

Don't try to...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 18, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Eric Stevens" wrote

| you are pirating it.
|
| Not necessarily.

Those programs were actually put online by Adobe
some time ago. Adobe themselves provided the
keys....
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 18, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Mayayana
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

"Ragnusen Ultred" wrote

| Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts?

Please cross-post if necessary, rather than multi-posting.
Your question...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 18, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| Unless there was a ver 5.00, 5.01 would be the first in the "5" series.
| If you got it on a CD, was it ver 5.01? There could have been more
| (higher) versions of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 18, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| Just curious, what search engine do you use the most these days?

Duckduckgo. It seems to be private. Occasionally
I use Google if DDG isn't adequate. And if...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 18, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| He's in the crowd that has ruined the internet by controlling it to the
| point whgere it's no longer fun or useful.

I don't think it's as nasty as that. He's...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 18, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

wrote

| I just opened PSP 5.
| It says:
|
| Paint Shop Pro Version 5.01 Evaluation (JASC)
|
| Build Information:
| Build Date Jun 11 1998 @ 09:07:49
| Build Mode Release...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 18, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Savageduck" wrote

| PSP5 is OK for most of that except that functions
| for things like sharpening are outdated. PSP16
| is up-to-date but is bloated and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 18, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 128
Posted By Mayayana
I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

"Savageduck" wrote

| You should pay attention, that slot (for photography) is rapidly being
filled
| by applications such as the following, all of which can be...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 18, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital