Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Big John
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Big John
Canon "Black Screen"

frederick wrote:
Big John wrote:

We have two Canon SD100's in the family, both about two years old, and
within 30 days of each other both went suddenly "blank" - the LCD
monitor, that...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 06, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Big John
Pentax Optio A10

Since my Canon SD100 went belly-up, am now looking at the Pentax Optio
A10 8 Megapixel camera.

Will appreciate any comments from anyone who knows what they are talking
about. Personal experience...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Big John
Canon "Black Screen"

We have two Canon SD100's in the family, both about two years old, and
within 30 days of each other both went suddenly "blank" - the LCD
monitor, that is!! Nothing!! When you turn the camera on,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Big John
Dates on Photos

Thanks for the input, John

My problem (if one can call it that) is that my wife takes family
snapshots by the baskets full, and she's the one who wants the date. I
couldn't care less, in that I...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Big John
Dates on Photos

I recently acquired a Canon SD100 and when I download the images to my
computer they carry with them the date (and other details). I am using a
HP 1210v printer, but I haven't found a way to get...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5