Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Knoppow
Forum: In The Darkroom February 28th 14, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Film almost transparent

"Franssoa" wrote in message
Le 24. 02. 14 13:44, Franssoa a écrit :

This film ( http://hpics.li/d38c698 ) is almost
transparent...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 24th 14, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Film almost transparent

"Jean-David Beyer" wrote in message
On 02/23/2014 11:54 AM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

"Franssoa" wrote in...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 23rd 14, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Film almost transparent

"Franssoa" wrote in message
Hello,

Please excuse my poor English, I speak french.

I own a Lubitel 166B, and I've tested the...
Forum: In The Darkroom December 1st 13, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Zone VI Archival Print Washer Parts

Mine is the 16x20 washer. Very heavy. I tested it using
beet juice to see how long it took for the red color to
clear. At normal flow rates, that is, no overflow, it took
too long so when I was...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 30th 13, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Zone VI Archival Print Washer Parts

wrote in message
Does anyone know how to control the overflow? When the
water reaches the top it pours...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 30th 13, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Knoppow
alternatives for ammonium thiosulfate?

"Jean-David Beyer" wrote in message
On 11/21/2013 01:47 AM, wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2001 5:45:19 AM UTC-4,...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 26th 13, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 27
Posted By Richard Knoppow
morse contact printers

wrote in message
On Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:10:17 AM UTC-7, babelfish
wrote:
I'm clearing out my shelves...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 21st 13, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Glycin and Amidol

wrote in message
Hi,

I am working in London, and am looking for a supplier of
both chemicals for some...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment June 4th 13, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Around North America - pictures

wrote in message
On Friday, May 24, 2013 12:36:31 AM UTC-7, allPhoto wrote:
I had a chance to spent some time on...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 11th 13, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
short infrequent sessions and fixer waste

"Joe" wrote in message
On Jan 11, 1:27 am, "Richard Knoppow"
wrote:
"Joe"...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 11th 13, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
short infrequent sessions and fixer waste

"Joe" wrote in message
Thanks Richard, good to see that you are still haunting this
ghost
town from...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 2nd 13, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Knoppow
short infrequent sessions and fixer waste

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

But the Edwal, as I remember it, is testing for whatever
silver
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 16th 12, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Turner-Reich 6.8 Series II NO. 2 Missing Part

"BillyBobby" wrote in
message ...

I have a Grundlach-Manhattan Turner-Reich 6.8 Series II
NO. 2 mounted in
an...
Forum: In The Darkroom July 3rd 12, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Agfa Viradon???????

"polly filler" wrote in message

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in
message
Forum: In The Darkroom June 28th 12, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Agfa Viradon???????

"polly filler" wrote in message
Hi All,

Have just tried Agfa Viradon to try and brown tone my
photograph to...
Forum: Digital Photography May 15th 12, 09:39 PM Posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 27
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Kodak bankruptcy (again)

"Martin Brown" wrote in
message ...
On 27/04/2012 18:58, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Martin...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 12th 12, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 9
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Metering for B/W Films

"Darkroom User"
wrote in message

Richard, but I am still not
sure whether...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 5th 12, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Knoppow
The Return Of Jobo?

"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

Richard Knoppow;948355 Wrote:
"Keith Tapscott."...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 4th 12, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Knoppow
The Return Of Jobo?

"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

News article here of a new rotary-processor.

Forum: In The Darkroom March 26th 12, 01:39 AM Posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Kodak bankruptcy

"aruzinsky" wrote in
message
On Mar 16, 4:25 am, Dale wrote:
I...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 21st 12, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 9
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Metering for B/W Films

"Jean-David Beyer" wrote in message
Darkroom User wrote:
There are many discussions on the internet for using
lightmeters,
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment January 11th 12, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Agfa View Camera Part wanted

I wonder if anyone even reads this group any more, but
on the chance there there are a few more die-hards...
Some time ago I aquired an 8x10 Agfa/Ansco Universal
View camera. Its complete...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment October 22nd 11, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Oddity with Protar VII

"Cheesehead" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 1:48 pm, "Richard Knoppow"
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment October 16th 11, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Oddity with Protar VII

"Cheesehead" wrote in message
I was looking @ the rear cell on my B&L lens, and it's 23
1/4"...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 16th 11, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 17
Posted By Richard Knoppow
Jobo & Pre Rinse?

"Keith Tapscott."