Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Colin Wilson
Forum: Digital Photography February 16th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Colin Wilson
MPG movie files (I recorded on my Sony Cybershot) will not playback on my phone (Sony Ericsson k750i)

It is i'm afraid - not sure what convertors there are for a mac, but my
mate has one and he's fairly well clued up - i'll see if I can find
out !

OK, try some of the links on the following...
Forum: Digital Photography February 16th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Colin Wilson
MPG movie files (I recorded on my Sony Cybershot) will not playback on my phone (Sony Ericsson k750i)

Thank you

My pleasure :-)

* I presume this converts MPEG files to 3GP files?
* if so, is the quality as good (or worse?)

3gp is a smaller image size isn't it ? - if that's the case, there...
Forum: Digital Photography February 15th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Colin Wilson
MPG movie files (I recorded on my Sony Cybershot) will not playback on my phone (Sony Ericsson k750i)

So - how can I play the video files back on my Sony Ericson k750i?

Try recoding them with something like Super (free) from
http://www.erightsoft.com

Its a pain in the ass to find the download...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3