Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: In The Darkroom April 22nd 19, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
The new Kodak E100 film requires an 81b or 81c in the shade or using flash?

The new Kodak E100 film requires an 81b or 81c in the shade or using flash?
Forum: In The Darkroom September 4th 18, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Which Beseler Enlarger?

On Saturday, October 9, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Gordon Wissinger wrote:
Howdy!

I have the opportunity to purchase a one of two enlargers made by Beseler,
but I don't really know the...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 19th 17, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Going for 10 day's to Paris, France in mid October.

Going for 10 day's to Paris, France in mid October.
1.

I'm bringing my Mamiya 7-2 camera and I'm trying to lighten my load with only 3 lenses. I own the following, 43mm, 50mm, 65mm, 80mm and the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 19th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
A Long Time Ago Spiretone Had ...

On May 8, 6:18?pm, wrote:
A long time ago Spiretone had an adaptor that you could attach to a
telephoto SLR lens that would convert it to a telescope, i.e., with no
Forum: In The Darkroom March 26th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone heard from Patrick Gainer

On Mar 21, 2:54�pm, "UC" wrote:
On Mar 19, 9:21 pm, Mike M wrote:

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 04:04:38 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:
Mr. Gainer...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 8th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Battery for Metz 45 CT-1 Flashlight

On Mar 1, 3:16�am, "Steven Woody" wrote:
metz 45 ct-1 requires 6 AA batteries. *how many times of full output
can these batteries provide? *i guess it will cost a lot of...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 2nd 06, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
220 film

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
wrote in message
is there a manufacturer still producing black and white 220 film out
there?

Kodak?

Oops, sorry, dirty word.

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7