Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ArtHorseMagazine.com
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display October 17th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Equine Photographers--Call for Entries

Just a reminder--I know there are some equine photographers on the
list, and I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for Ex Arte
Equinus, an international competition for equine fine artists,...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display September 5th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Call for Entries: Equine Art Competition

Call for entries--Ex Arte Equinus
International competition

Categories for Photography, Painting, Drawing, Sculpture

This competition will provide equine artists the opportunity to show
their work...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display August 11th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Fall Equine Art & Photography Workshops :: New England Equine Art Experience

New England Equine Art Experience:2007 Equine Art and Photography
Workshops

The NEEAE is a retreat that hosts Equine Art Workshops at Malachite
Farm,
a beautiful 75 acre farm located near Augusta,...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display August 9th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Call for Entries: Equine Art Competition

Hello--

I know there are a lot of equine photographers on the list, and I
wanted to let you all know about our upcoming equine art competition.

It is called Ex Arte Equinus, and is an international...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display December 8th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Art Horse Magazine Gift Subscriptions and Back Issues!

Hi all,
Just an annoucement to let you know the back issues of Art Horse
Magazine are available--

Get your back issues now before we have to add Sales Tax in January!

More...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display October 20th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Art Horse Magazine --Updated Website!

For all you equine photographers on the list,
Just wanted to announce our updated website and upcoming winter issue!

If you're wondering about our content we are a bit more
history-oriented than...