Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 1.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Rosenbaum
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
THE PROBLEM WITH NEWSGROUPS IS ....

wrote in message

Well, one day it happened to him. Struck from behind, it was a direct
hit...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 7th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13

wrote in message

Well, one day it happened to him. Struck from behind, it was a direct
hit...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 26th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Domke F2 alternative?

"Stefan Patric" wrote in message

The F3x is about as small as they come in a shoulder bag:

The Domke F3X is about as nice a...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale May 5th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Fujinon 50mm 1.9 near mint...cheap

I have a like-new X-Fujinon 50mm f1.9 lens. No camera to use it on. I'll
throw in a generic skylight filter. All for $19 plus $4 shipping. OBO. If
interested, email me at...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale May 5th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Fujinon 50mm 1.9 near mint...cheap

I have a like-new X-Fujinon 50mm f1.9 lens. No camera to use it on. I'll
throw in a generic skylight filter. All for $19 plus $4 shipping. OBO. If
interested, email me at...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 30th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
When did this NG become rec.photo.digital.*?

"Ken Nadvornick" wrote in message
"j fabian" wrote:

If you are here thinking (as I once did) that this is about Photography,
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 22nd 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Canon 200FD 2.8 lens question

I have just picked up one of these Canon 200mm 2.8 lenses at a good price
after lusting after one for years. Anyone here use one that can share some
of its good points and weak ones?
Also, I have the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 26th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 24
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Jim & Al

"Ken Nadvornick" wrote in message

If the EPA finds out about the Superfund PX625 mercury battery in the
camera, or its 19...
Forum: APS Photographic Equipment October 22nd 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.aps
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Original Canon Elph 240 available

This can't be told from new. It is the original, all-metal, auto-focus film
Canon Ixus, aka Elph 240, with the 2-1 power zoom. Comes with the original
real leather Elph carrying case. Works perfectly...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale October 22nd 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
FS: As new all-metal Canon Ixus zoom w/case...$25

This can't be told from new. It is the original, all-metal, auto-focus film
Canon Ixus, aka Elph 240, with the 2-1 power zoom. Comes with the original
real leather Elph carrying case. Works perfectly...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 24th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Nikon Service in S.E. Michigan area?

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good service center for Nikon in the S.E. Michigan
area? I have...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 8th 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Canon FD hood question

"Yuki" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:19:29 -0400, "Ken Rosenbaum"
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 4th 06, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Canon FD hood question

I have several Canon FD lenses with the proper hoods for them. However, some
of these bayonet hoods have become quite loose and no longer fit as snugly
as when new. Is there a trick someone knows...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 28th 06, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Gecko

Oops! Never mind. I just saw the data under the photo.
ken
"Scott W" wrote in message
These guys are considered...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 28th 06, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Gecko

"Scott W" wrote in message
These guys are considered good luck in Hawaii, on the main land they
seem to just...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 24th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Contaflex I - how to fix a busted shutter...

"Colyn" wrote in message The
problem here is most photographers aren't mechanicly inclined and
therefore can't do the repairs themselvies.

Colyn,
Truer...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 13th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Ken Rosenbaum
Jim's BaseBall Outing

"John McWilliams" wrote in message

Wow! Ya gotta believe. I just looked up Reggie Jackson to be reminded it
was in 1977 I wuz at Yankee stadium when he hit three homers....
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17