Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ransley
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By ransley
Advice please

On Mar 8, 4:23*pm, "Conna" wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have just purchased a new camera, a Panasonic DMC TZ3. *I am a paranormal
investigator and I take a lot of photo's...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By ransley
pi-casa su casa

On Mar 6, 2:55*pm, Chris Malcolm wrote:
In rec.photo.digital ransley wrote:

When I used Picassa a year ago any editing I did was not...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By ransley
pi-casa su casa

On Mar 4, 6:55*pm, "norven_munky" wrote:
A couple of years ago I bought a dslr and started shooting raw. *The change
to raw combined with my time being at a premium after...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By ransley
Best free editing software???

On Jan 25, 4:57*pm, Anthony Ferrante
wrote:
Is there any free programs out there that are similar to say, Paint
Shop Pro? What are considered to be the best and...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By ransley
Buying a laptop.. need a good display.. help me!

On Jan 5, 12:17*pm, Snaggy wrote:
I'm buying a laptop and need advice for a display.
Max budget around 2000 dollars, pc (not apple mac)... I'll use it
mainly for...
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 08, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By ransley
Comments please

On Dec 31 2007, 6:34*pm, Steve wrote:
Ok, I know I'm probably going to regret this but....

I just got a used Nikon D200 on ebay and bought the 18-200 VR zoom
lens and here...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By ransley
P&S at high ISO which one?

On Dec 22, 12:30*pm, Warren Block wrote:
jean wrote:
"ransley" a écrit dans le message de news:
go to *www.dpreview.com*Check...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By ransley
Digital Picture Frames

On Dec 22, 11:34*am, ransley wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:39*am, "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

yea, i agree on the pricing....wayyyy *to...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By ransley
Digital Picture Frames

On Dec 22, 10:39*am, "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:
yea, i agree on the pricing....wayyyy *to high...i will wait a year or
so and get one when the prices fall 50% or...
Forum: Digital Photography December 22nd 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By ransley
P&S at high ISO which one?

On Dec 22, 9:27*am, Don Stauffer in Minnesota
wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:55 am, "jean" wrote:

I am looking for a pocket camera when I don't want to carry a...
Forum: Digital Photography November 1st 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By ransley
Battery charger & hot batteries

On Nov 1, 2:50 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 07:54:43 -0700, Dave W
wrote:

I think the only way a fast charger knows when to stop is by sensing
the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 16th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.games.half-life,24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By ransley
How to calibrate LCD monitor (LG L194WT) ??

On Aug 16, 9:38 am, "Mike Roman" wrote:
"Mike Easter" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By ransley
Digital Zoom Function on the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W200

On Jun 26, 3:37 pm, "Moviemaker" wrote:
The sales blurb about the Sony DSC-W200 says that you get "3x optical zoom
and 6x precision digital zoom for superb clarity". Because this...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 07, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By ransley
Closest Comparable to the Canon S3 IS?

On Jun 22, 2:02 pm, sally wrote:
Canon S2 and S5 have very close features and performance to the S3.

dpreview has comparisons in their tests I use a sony H5, Fuji has a
good...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 07, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By ransley
Which camera? Pros and cons please.

On Jun 10, 11:57 pm, "AAvK" wrote:
I'm looking for a compact digital camera at around the 400USD mark. Tell
me what's good and what's not so good. I'm a long time film...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 130
Posted By ransley
Battery woes

On Jun 10, 4:59 pm, Daytona wrote:
On 10 Jun, 22:28, cassia wrote:

These are just AA right? So far, I've had the BEST experience with the
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 51
Posted By ransley
Which PC for maximum reliability?

On Jun 9, 2:00 am, Art a_heldatsignherehotmaildottcom wrote:
Since money is not the most limiting factor, I suggest you consider
the following NETWORK:
1) a high-end work station - lots...
Forum: Digital Photography June 6th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 781
Posted By ransley
which PC

On Jun 5, 5:20 am, mogh baba wrote:
hi,

I have a question which I hope someone can give me e good answer.
Recently, my computer died and the serviceman says the usual word: You
do not...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18