Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: van dark
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 20th 10, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By van dark
&&&...digital SLR and IR filter...&&&

without filter: 100ISO - f/2.8 - 1/30
with IR filter: 1600ISO - f/2.8 - 2"

On 19.4.2010 22:17, Peter Chant wrote:
van dark wrote:

I own camera NIKON D50, D200 and CANON 400D. If I use an IR...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 20th 10, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By van dark
&&&...digital SLR and IR filter...&&&

they are very kind.

On 20.4.2010 4:47, me wrote:
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:27:26 +0200, van dark
wrote:

I own camera NIKON D50, D200 and CANON 400D. If I use an IR...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 19th 10, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By van dark
&&&...digital SLR and IR filter...&&&

I own camera NIKON D50, D200 and CANON 400D. If I use an IR filter, my
cameras doesn´t able measure a correct exposure. The exposure is always
deeply under correct value.
Any suggestion, please?
rene
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 09, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By van dark
Is photography going downhill with digital?

Hallo Data point,
please, say me which camera is exactly perfectly right
for your job. My job is similar one.
Thanks.

Data Point napsal(a):
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:56:43 +0000, Chris H...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By van dark
Digital photo problem - equipment failure?

which camera type, please?

Here's Johnny napsal(a):

"Me" wrote in message
Here's Johnny wrote:
Hi all,

I am not a...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By van dark
Digital photo problem - equipment failure?

which camera type, please?

Here's Johnny napsal(a):

"Me" wrote in message
Here's Johnny wrote:
Hi all,

I am not a...
Forum: Digital Photography November 3rd 09, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By van dark
Is photography going downhill with digital?

Hi,
I started to photograph in 1955 with BOX TENGOR (6x9cm) and later I
bought super (or very super and acientific) camera EXAKTA WAREX with
Pancolar, Tesar and Domiplan.
I very agree with Chris...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 17th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By van dark
The Value Of An Apology, At Least From A Republican's Perspective!!

I think, your system is completely scuzzy.
Our courts take the soap, our police take the soap, our goverment take a
soap. Which is great cock-up for everybody in middle social group. We
are larded...
Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 09, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By van dark
Sony, nothing good since the A900?

you are not photographer.
you select cameras, only.
van

eNo napsal(a):
I'm a little surprised by Sony's performance on the lower tier of
their DSLR line. Clearly they know how that this is where...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 21st 09, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By van dark
Same Old, Same Old

Hi Fotoguy,
I read your conteplation as for the cameras either "analog" or "digital"
one.
You are absolutely right. Many thanks for you "message".
rene novak - prague -...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 10th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By van dark
**LONELYPLANET**

Thank you, dear Bruce.
Maark

Bruce napsal(a):
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:52:10 +0200, van dark
wrote:
Hi,
I would like to send some photographies to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 10th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By van dark
**LONELYPLANET**

Hi,
I would like to send some photographies to www.lonelyplanet.com.
Can you write me some reference about this firm, please?
Thanx in advance.

Maark
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 10th 09, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By van dark
**LONELYPLANET**

Hi,
I would like to send some photographies to www.lonelyplanet.com.
Can you write me some reference about this firm, please?
Thanx in advance.

Maark
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 09, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By van dark
Genuine Fractals

Yes, thank you for your help and advice, of course. The GF is BMHO
expensive one and in addition is not running my Photoshop 7.0,
unfortunately. The S-Spline 2 is better from this view (is running...
Forum: Digital Photography April 21st 09, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By van dark
Genuine Fractals

I should like to instal and use a Genuine Fractals on my PC. Is Genuine
Fractals able to run in Windows 2000 and Photoshop 7.0?
Thanx for reply
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale April 15th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By van dark
Bulova 14kt Yellow Gold 26 Diamond MOP Ladies Watch 95U24, BestWris****ch Mall

PLEASE, GO TO THE BACKSIDE.

napsal(a):
Bulova 14kt Yellow Gold 26 Diamond MOP Ladies Watch 95U24, Best
Wris****ch Mall
Click Here To Website :...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 2nd 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11

chop off the edges of the film on both sides (by scissors).
between your body and a rim of the table is running slowly your film
(no curliness), in the full dark, of course.
I load the film onto...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 2nd 08, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
Posted By van dark
Wore out my D200 shutter, apparently

The same problem as to listen a music from radio equipped with tubes or
from transistor radio. Van

David J. Littleboy napsal(a):
"Robert Coe" wrote:
Alienjones...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 1st 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By van dark
Exposure with macro lens

yes, all right. 2 stops. van

piterengel napsal(a):
On 1 Apr, 13:17, van dark wrote:
I own a SQ-Ai. And I use a Gossen Lunasix. All is okay. Van

piterengel...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 1st 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By van dark
Exposure with macro lens

I own a SQ-Ai. And I use a Gossen Lunasix. All is okay. Van

piterengel napsal(a):
Hi, I'm waiting for the arriving of a Zenzanon macro lens, I've
ordered it and soon it will be here. I have a...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 1st 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By van dark
Exposure with macro lens

exposure factor:
x=(m+1)*(m+1)
"m" is an enlargement
The enlargement you can count by means of the some ruler.
object = 50mm
image (on film) = 25mm
exposure factor x = (0,5+1)*(0,5+1) = 1,5*1,5 =...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 08, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By van dark
Why Are Lecia 6MP cameras so damn Expensive?

I own a Exakta - Warex from Ihagee. With the lens. I want to sell it.
Like new camera. All is technically and optically okay.
van

Allen napsal(a):
dj_nme wrote:
Stephen Henning wrote:

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 28th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 31
Posted By van dark
Handy photo bank

Can I connect directly the camera together with this HD?
Van-

the_niner_nation napsal(a):

"Focus" wrote in message
I just...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By van dark
Handy photo bank

Can I connect directly the camera together with this HD?
Van-

the_niner_nation napsal(a):

"Focus" wrote in message
I just...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 17th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By van dark
Bronica macro needed

go at:
http://global.ebay.com/gbh/viItem?ItemId=280086475857
or
http://global.ebay.com/gbh/viItem?ItemId=290214287685
van

piterengel napsal(a):
Hi, I'm looking for Bronica PS 110 f/4.5 macro 1:1...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92