Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike S
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 18, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 109
Posted By Mike S
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windowswithout installing anything on either

On 2/24/2018 11:01 AM, ultred ragnusen wrote:
Mike S wrote:

You can do a startup repair and then a complete 10 repair install with a
free w10 dvd (you d/l the iso for).
Forum: Digital Photography February 24th 18, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 109
Posted By Mike S
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windowswithout installing anything on either

On 2/23/2018 9:11 PM, ultred ragnusen wrote:
Wolf K wrote:

Do you think Microsoft Support phone numbers will handle a call on Win 10
corruption due to the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 11, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike S
I am a new one in this forum

On 12/23/2011 3:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 12/23/11 PDT 2:56 PM, RichA wrote:
On 12/21/2011 4:00 AM, SeanWalsh wrote:
Hi everyone I am a new one in this forum, I want know about...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 24th 11, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital