Fuji XT3 raves by Bill W
I was killing time on Youtube videos, and a reviewer stated that the AF in this new camera is the best he has seen - ever, in any camera. Fast and accurate. If...
So, Why FF ? by [email protected]
Seems to me that FF is all about connectng back to the old 35 mm film format, and very little else, since smaller sensors with the same pixcel count in...