Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: laocmo
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 20th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By laocmo
Cheap automatic SLR for a beginner

Check out the Canon EOS 850. They are practically giving them away. They
are high quality and they make an excellent simple point and shoot
beginner's camera.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 5th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By laocmo
FA Canon A-1 complete system

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130131768729
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale July 5th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By laocmo
FA Canon A-1 w/all accessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130131768729
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 5th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By laocmo
FA Canon A-1 w/all accessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130131768729
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By laocmo
A Leica D-Lux 3 query

Anyone actually have these available now? The first three big camera
stores that I tried, which list them as "in stock", I find do not really
have them in stock.....there oughta be a law.....
Forum: Digital Photography October 30th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By laocmo
Photoshop fakes

Anyone else notice an increase lately in the number of photos in the
newspapers and even major magazines with obvious photo software patch-up
jobs? I've mastered the art so well after using...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By laocmo
Epson Picturemate Photo Printer

You want the scoop on the Epson PictureMate printers? See below. And
yes, it is included in the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By laocmo
Epson Picturemate Photo Printer

I have an early PictureMate. It does a beautiful job WHEN it works.
Unfortunately, it suffers from the common PictureMate problem, "Error 2"
It does a fabulous job about 5 times out of 10 tries....
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By laocmo
A Leica D-Lux 3 question

I am thinking of buying one of these. The reports talk of a high quality
machined aluminum body. The silver body is stunning but I'm partial to a
black camera body. Anybody know what they use to...
Forum: Digital Photography October 18th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By laocmo
Washington Monument

When I saw your's all I could say was WOW !! The others are nice but
yours stands out. Wish I'd have taken it.
Forum: General Equipment For Sale September 17th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By laocmo
FA: Set Of Vintage Eastman Kodak Filters And Adapter Rings

Set Of New Vintage 1943 Eastman Kodak Filters And Adapter Rings in a
leather box

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130028094575
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11