The police pulled me over by [email protected]
The police pulled me over. The cop said he wanted to see my drivers license. I took his picture and told him I was going to send it to facebook and have the...
Today 10:04 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 7 Digital Photography
Start your day with a smile! by David B.
I do hope you can view this ... https://plus.google.com/104461419829462257780/posts/QwsLfiFo7FH I couldn't help but smile! :-) -- “Men occasionally...
Today 08:34 AM
by David B. Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Telescopes slowly insinuating their way into mainstream photography by android
In article , Rich A wrote: It's probably a side-effect of all the Milky Way...
Today 07:59 AM
by android Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Will Lightroom Become Web Only? by android
There's two versions of Lightroom now: The web based CC and the client based Classic CC. In other areas Classic usually mean that this is product is on the...
Lightroom CC by Davoud
Tony Cooper: The following are observations and comments on the new Lightroom CC and not at all criticisms. Each of us who use Lightroom have our own ...
Wonder if this printing technique will go commercial? by Eric Stevens
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 20:30:28 -0700 (PDT), Rich A wrote: Uses electrical fields instead of heat. Capable of up to 100 times the linear...
Poor Brits; tax-raped at every turn. (Ebay and Amazon) by J.R. Hartley
On 18/10/2017 03:28, RichA wrote: In Canada, the same kind of tax costs 13%, which is no bargain either. Did it ever occur to governments to CUT SPENDING...
Yesterday 08:45 PM
by J.R. Hartley Go to last post
0 6 Digital Photography
Lightroom CC by nospam
In article , Tony Cooper wrote: LR CC removes certain settings from the Basic panel...
Lightroom CC by Savageduck[_3_]
On Oct 23, 2017, Tony Cooper wrote (in ): The following are observations and comments on the new...
OT Poor Brits; tax-raped at every turn. (Ebay and Amazon) by android
In article , Whisky-dave wrote: If the prostitute is being forced into the...
Yesterday 05:48 PM
by android Go to last post