Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PCs Rule
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 17th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By PCs Rule
UV filter or not

"Focus" wrote in message
To protect my lens I have put a UV filter in front of it (I tried in the
back but that didn't work ;-)
This...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By PCs Rule
Problems in Vista with photos

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
I used to view my photos with no problem when I used Microsoft XP. It was
great. I don't know what the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 6th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By PCs Rule
is it possible to manually change the focus in AF mode with a Nikkor 55-200mm VR?

"PhotoBlogPenguin" wrote in message
Hello,

I was considering the 55-200mm VR lens from Nikon as...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By PCs Rule
Sigma 170-500 in Seattle

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:56:05 -0800, Paul Furman
wrote:
: Cynicor wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography December 12th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PCs Rule
Digital Photo Frame Saying 2GB Card is Full When it's Not

"Jeffy3" wrote in message
Was transferring photos to a brand new 2GB SD card that is inserted
into my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 30th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By PCs Rule
Nikon D-50 Battery EN-EL3a

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , PCs Rule
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 30th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By PCs Rule
Nikon D-50 Battery EN-EL3a

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Mbt6
wrote:

I...
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By PCs Rule
Nikon Capture 4.1 BSOD

"Bernard Rother" wrote in message
I've been trying to install Nikon Capture 4.1 , the trial version which
came...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 15th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 93
Posted By PCs Rule
Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

"Harold Hughes - Activity Director" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 95
Posted By PCs Rule
Olympus Point and Shoot out performs DSLRs

"Harold Hughes - Activity Director" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By PCs Rule
B&H expansion

"The Spider Formally Seated Next To Little Miss Muffet"
wrote in message ...
B&H has ok service, but they could have better prices....
Forum: Digital Photography November 10th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By PCs Rule
Direct Compact Flash to Hard Drive

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
Gerald Arnquist wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By PCs Rule
Windows can't read card reader after Installing PSE 4

"Rick" wrote in message
Before installing Photoshop Elements 4, my computer throught Windows
XP explorer would...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By PCs Rule
Manual for AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED

"David J Taylor"
wrote in message ...
Folks,

Does any have a manual for the AF-S...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By PCs Rule
Question About Memory Card Reader

"GassMan" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest which Memory Card Reader to use for the Sandisk
Extreme III 4.0GB...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PCs Rule
photo back up

If you're file storage was bigger, then I would try Microsoft Sync toy,
which was free last time I checked.

Here's the link to the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By PCs Rule
Using 2GB SD-Card with 1GB capable Camera.

"Dave Cohen" wrote in message
Bright Spark wrote:
"Dave Cohen" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 7th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By PCs Rule
What is the Best Software for Fixing Pictures?

"Marty Fremen" wrote in message
Barry Goodthrall wrote:

What is the best software to quickly...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27

Barry Goodthrall wrote:

What is the best software to quickly...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 8th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By PCs Rule
Is Amazon ok to use for buying a camera?

"Charles" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:06:25 -0700, wrote:

I just had an Amazon...
Forum: Digital Photography June 26th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By PCs Rule
Nikon D40 vs D40x?

"Rich" wrote in message
On Jun 25, 6:22 am, "Jeff Banks" wrote:
I'm thinking of...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By PCs Rule
CF Card problem

jmc wrote:
Maybe someone has seen this before. I have a 512MB CF card that I'm
trying to copy some pictures to. It'll load a little over 120 MB, then
tell me the disk is full, though it...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22