Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sudee
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Sudee
Is there a market for used SLR equipment?

CoolPix wrote:
Just wondering if there is a market for used SLR cameras. I have a
Canon A2 in mint condition, with 2 Lens and Flash.
Where is the best place to try and sell them, ebay?

Forum: Photographing People April 22nd 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 2
Posted By Sudee
Photogallery

kombizz via PhotoKB.com wrote:
I checked your site.
First of all I like the fonts you used. Would you please tell me what is the
name of fonts.
Also are you going to put more sections...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Sudee
New photo galleries of my work

Derek Fountain wrote:
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

Hi All,

I've been reworking my personal photography and art site and it is ready
for comments:
http://www.cosshall.com/

Any and all...
Forum: Digital Photography April 9th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Derek Fountain wrote:
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

Hi All,

I've been reworking my personal photography and art site and it is ready
for comments:
http://www.cosshall.com/

Any and all...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 64
Posted By Sudee
With 12/16bit RAW do you still need an ND Grad

babaloo wrote:

Coaxing the largest apparent increase in dynamic range from raw files
requires more than the tools that are available in Lightroom. It requires a
full-fledged raw converter...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Sudee
Oops. I was wrong.

Scott W wrote:

At least they have a chance for some of their photos to come out
looking good. I cringe when I hear the sound of a disposable camera
having its film advanced. You know that...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 16
Posted By Sudee
Avast Caution Potential Infection Was Detected: Suspicious whitespacesequence

donnie wrote:
I often get the WinXP Avast verbal warning when downloading usenet photos:
Caution: Potential Infection Was Detected: Suspicious whitespace sequence

What is a "suspicious...
Forum: Digital Photography March 17th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 194
Posted By Sudee
Computer

ASAAR wrote:
On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:34:19 -0500, Ron Hunter wrote:

Sort by extension, select .bak files, press delete. Can probably do it
faster than you can open the command line, and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 12th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Sudee
20D WALKS ON WATER !

Annika1980 wrote:
Jesus, another miraculous photo from the 20D!

Nice photo. I doubt Jesus had to flap, though! :-)

--
Sue
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

larrymcg wrote:
NM, Thanks for the feedback. Maybe my camera is defective. My ISO
80 shots all come out very dark. I think I'll do some more
experiments now that I know it should work the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Sudee
Help! - D200 saving two JPG but no NEF

acl wrote:

Hah, I had to google 8" disks! According to wikipedia, I was born the
same year as the 5.25" 360KB floppy....

Oh, you're young yet! Your post made me curious about what the latest...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 07, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By Sudee
Photoshop - why no JPEG 2000?

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Ken Lucke wrote:

Well, bad speculation g, considering that the original statement is
completely false. Photoshop CS2 (& the beta of CS3) supports JPEG 2000
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By Sudee
Making a jpeg look better? FULL STORY

Richard DeLuca wrote:
This delightful animal (Yum Yum was her name) was found along with four
brothers and sisters and their mother one late winter day about five
years ago...

None of the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 05:45 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 13
Posted By Sudee
Photo's of McNaughts comet

Faded Glory wrote:
More photo's have been added to the Australian Photographers McNaught's
Comet thread.

Some great shots there.

Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Sudee
Popular Photography's Shooting-All-The-Day Jan. 21

TheNewsGuy (Mike) wrote:
wrote:

...and one lucky person will be
selected to win a Pentax K100D digital camera with two lens and a 4GB
SanDisk Ultra II SD card (an...
Forum: Digital Photography December 13th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Sudee
Why do some eyes twinkle?

Jay Beckman wrote:
wrote in message

Christopher Campbell wrote:

As Jay noted, lighting is...
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Sudee
Sharing CF card between two Canon cameras?

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman wrote:
Does anyone know for sure if I will have trouble if I share a CF card
between a Canon S70 and and Canon 30D? Can I just swap the card back
and forth and take...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Sudee
Smart media card

Michael Meissner wrote:
Ken Weitzel writes:

Phil Wheeler wrote:

Rene wrote:

Hi
Where can I get Smart media card for my Olympus C-3000, I can't find a...
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 06, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Sudee
Canon 28-135 USM IS Ultrasonic AF ZOOM Lens Shake

Skip wrote:
wrote in message

Hi,

just a question, I have just bought on ebay a Canon 28-135 USM...
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Sudee
Outstanding Art/Photo Website award to wedding/portrait photographer

Rick Sciacca wrote:

On 11/14/06 4:32 AM, in article ,
"Alan K." wrote:

IMHO, any web site that is all Flash or doesn't...
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Sudee
Monitor Shade for Coolpix s1?

Bubba wrote:
I have a little Nikon Coolpix S1 which is comfortably and conveniently
compact. I can live with most of it's drawback, but it's lack of a
viewfinder makes it almost useless in...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Sudee
PHOTOSHOP LOVES THE 20D!

Joan wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/66297539

Interesting staircase. Does it mean you can go straight to the high
court?

Nah, it's roped off...

Sue
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Sudee
Where to buy 12x18 photo albums???

John McWilliams wrote:
MarkČ wrote:

I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Sudee
Best website for sharing photos within a group?

Mirsky wrote:
Hi. I am going to my high school renunion in November. I want people at
the reunion to be able to share their photos after its over. Ideally,
I'm looking for a website where...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24