Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts? by Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts? I have someone making signs for me on a vinyl style printer where she says she can't...
by Your Name[_2_] Go to last post
211 959 Digital Photography
Letting off steam by PeterN[_7_]
For the forth time this week I got a phone call from a telephone that spoofs the telephone number of an Apple store. They give me a number to call, which...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 10:02 PM
by Bill W Go to last post
20 27 Digital Photography
The last days of analog by -hh
Worth the watch.... https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/landscape-photographer-races-to-finish-decades-of-work -hh
Yesterday 08:08 PM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post
1 2 Digital Photography
A camera with a sensor bigger than 8 by 10 inches??!! by Neil[_9_]
On 4/17/2018 10:27 PM, RichA wrote: I've heard of large sensor groups used for wide field scientific work, but this take the cake. I don't know what exactly...