Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hans_Kruse
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 8th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans_Kruse
HansKrusePhotography on Facebook

I have just added a photography page on Facebook. Please visit here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hans-Kruse-Photography/271477435625

--
Med venlig hilsen/With Kind Regards,
Hans...
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans_Kruse
HansKrusePhotography on Facebook

I have just added a photography page on Facebook. Please visit here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hans-Kruse-Photography/271477435625

--
Med venlig hilsen/With Kind Regards,
Hans...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 09, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Hans_Kruse
pbase loading slowly

"tony cooper" wrote in message
If pbase continues to load as slowly as it has recently, the Shoot-In
will be a...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display July 11th 09, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 1
Posted By Hans_Kruse
Italy Photographic Workshops

Pictures from my recent June workshop in Abruzzo can now be seen here
http://www.pbase.com/hkruse/italy_abruzzo_june_2009
There are also pictures from the damages caused by the earth quake with the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 11th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans_Kruse
Italy Photographic Workshops

Pictures from my recent June workshop in Abruzzo can now be seen here
http://www.pbase.com/hkruse/italy_abruzzo_june_2009
There are also pictures from the damages caused by the earth quake with the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Hans_Kruse
Italy Workshops