Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BF
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 15th 11, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By BF
A little sanity please - "new" DSLR's

On 2/20/2011 12:02 PM, Elliott Roper wrote:
In , wrote:

snip
They need to hold the pixel count to less that 20MP and work on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 20th 11, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By BF
A little sanity please - "new" DSLR's

On 2/17/2011 8:41 PM, Alan Browne wrote:

I see the usual tripe from some fellow who mainly posts tripe
complaining about the less than appealing products from the big 2.

'twas a time when...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 7th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By BF
CIT Group bankrupt, more economic "progress" in Obamaland

RichA wrote:
God help the U.S.

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.
Don't...
Forum: Digital Photography April 27th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By BF
Portrait of my daughter...

Bertram Paul, Atlantic-Diesel.com wrote:
Always in a hurry, but just before she went out for the night, I managed to
take a quick portrait of her.
Not perfect yet, because I didn't have time...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 31st 09, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By BF
Exposure

Rob wrote:
I've had a Canon 300D for a while, and happily taken quite a few pics.
I've just bought a couple of new lenses, and it's kicked off my interest
again.

A problem I've always...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5