Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jav
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale May 23rd 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By jav
FS: Nikon F4S w/ MB-21

Beautiful Nikon F4S w/ MB-21 battery pack. There isn't a mark
on the camera and works perfectly. I bought it new from a dealer
and only used it for a few hundred exposures. It spent most of its
life...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By jav
Flying with camera - Heathrow to US

About 2 weeks ago my wife and I flew from Heathrow to the US. I had to go
through
the typical screening at the entrance to the gate area(take off shoes for
XRay, metal
detector, checking of my...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale September 2nd 06, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By jav
Digital SLR Cameras for sale

And if you purchase a camera, you will be offered the opportunity to share
in $57,000,000 which is being held up in transfer out of Nigeria for
Colonel Upyourbutt.

"camerawarehouse"...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3