Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Bosell
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale October 20th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
Nikon CF-30 Case For Nikon FA SLR

It'll probably be hard to find just the grip, but you can check www.keh.com
now and then (they don't have one now), I've found hard to find stuff there
before. Also, I've seen a lot of camera...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale October 20th 06, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
Nikon CF-30 Case For Nikon FA SLR

I sent you an email about this, did you get it?
Thanks!
I have a CF-30, like new, $30+$5 shipping.

Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale October 19th 06, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
WTB: Nikon CF-30 Case For Nikon FA SLR

I found one of these new on eBay, but I was outbid! :-(

So I'm still searching!
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 13th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Steve Bosell
Slide projector as a substitute for a painting...

Do what I did Gus, buy a large LCD and hang it on your wall and connect a PC
to it! My living room is now filled with my high resolution photos
(1920x1080) and football games too! :-)
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 12th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By Steve Bosell
Hassleblad to Pentax 645 lens adapter

I was just checking ebay for a wideangle lens for my Pentax 645N and I came
across an adapter that will allow the use of Hassleblad lenses on my Pentax,
is there a downside to doing this? Will it...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 12th 06, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 48
Posted By Steve Bosell
DON'T TRY THIS WITH FILM !

Dear ol' uncle Ansel is laughing his ass off over your silly soliloquy!
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 10th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By Steve Bosell
Expired film

Maybe I'll use it to take pictures of expired film I'm selling on ebay! :-)
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 9th 06, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By Steve Bosell
Expired film

No vacations planned, but with my luck, I'll get the shot of my life only to
be ruined by bad film! I think I'll just throw it in the round...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 9th 06, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By Steve Bosell
Expired film

I have a few rolls of Ektachrome 120 that expired 5/05, but it's been stored
in my refrigerator since it was new, do you suppose that it's still okay?

Thanks!
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 4th 06, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Bosell
Nikkor ED 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 G IF

Anybody here own this lens?

Somewhere I read that the barrel of this lens has some wobble
(loose-feeling), and mine seems to be this way (UPS brought me mine today),
is this just a characteristic...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 2nd 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Bosell
Mounted 645 transparencies

Thanks Doug,

I'm using a Nikon LS-8000 film scanner with a film holder designed for
mounted MF film (6x6 &...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 2nd 06, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Bosell
Mounted 645 transparencies

I've been chastized before for even considering having my 6x6 tranparencies
mounted, but I like them that way 'cause they're so easy to handle, and I
really haven't noticed any problem with my...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale September 30th 06, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Bosell
FA: Nikon F4s, Hurry, ending soon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&item=190035053441&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 18th 06, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve Bosell
Nikon 24-120 G, ED, VR, Zoom - opinions?

Thanks! Yeah I'll bet it is a "gem" but I can't afford $1200 for a lens!
:-(
Quality was not up to the standard of Nikon's pro
lenses, like the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 17th 06, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Steve Bosell
Nikon 24-120 G, ED, VR, Zoom - opinions?

I just ordered a Nikon F100 and I'm looking for wideangle/moderate telephoto
zoom! I've read some reviews on this particular lens, but I would rather
hear from people who actually own and use it...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 06, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
My dream camera

Okay, "auto-focusing" Period!
---------------------------------
"Auto-focusing of my Nikon F4"? You must be kidding!

Sounds more like a nightmare, certainly *not* a dream!

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 06, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
My dream camera

1. The size and weight of my old Olympus OM2n

2. The Matrix metering and auto-focusing of my Nikon F4

3. The optics of my Rollei Zeiss 2.8 Planar TLR

I can dream can't I? :-)
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 1st 06, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
Pentax 645N vs. 645NII

Hope that holds true for my 67II that I have up for auction on ebay this
weekend, so I can begin looking for a 645N/II! ...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 31st 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
Pentax 645N vs. 645NII

I haven't seen a digital back, but Pentax just released a 645 digital body
(18.1 megapixels)! I haven't seen a price yet, but it will be way beyond my
budget, probably...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 31st 06, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve Bosell
Pentax 645N vs. 645NII

Aside from the mirror lock-up feature with the 645NII, what are the other
differences between these two cameras? I've done a little searching but I
haven't found any direct comparisons.

Thanks!
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 28th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 31
Posted By Steve Bosell
value of used rollei TLR?

I might be wrong, but I thought all Rollei TLR's shoot 120, or 220 film and
I don't think that this film is being discontinued anytime soon, there's too
many serious photographers still using it. ...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 27th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve Bosell
Why so few new P67II's on the market?

I have one that I want to sell so that I can obtain a 645 NII! It's
pristine, like new with all of the original stuff, I've shot fewer than 10
rolls of film through it. Some lenses and...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale August 21st 06, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Bosell
Trade Pentax 67II for Pentax 645NII

I have a 67II in mint condition, less than 10 rolls of film have been shot
with it and I would like to trade it for a 645NII in similar condition!
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 20th 06, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Bosell
Pentax 645NII, any owners here?

About three years ago, just before retiring, I purchased a new Pentax 67II
SLR and I had big plans for it! Well I used it once to photograph my
daughter's wedding and it has sat in the case ever...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24