Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sbc News
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale April 1st 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Sbc News
FA: Canon 580EX and CP-E2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229758800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale April 1st 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Sbc News
FA: 580EX and CP-E2 Battery Pack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229758800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale March 28th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Sbc News
Canon CP-E2 Battery Pack for 550EX 580EX 5980EX II

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229762979&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale March 28th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Sbc News
Canon 580EX and CP-E2 Battery Pack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229758800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale March 27th 08, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Sbc News
FA: Canon 580EX and ST-E2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229758800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Like new, great flash and external battery pack.
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale March 26th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Sbc News
Canon 580EX and CP-E2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229758800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale March 26th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Sbc News
580EX and CP-E2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150229758800&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 20th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By Sbc News
Hasselblad (and Canon 1Ds MIII) killer?

You know, I've found that people making those types of derogatory comments
about the Canon 1Ds series are people that can't afford to purchase the
system and/or lack the talent and ability to be a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Sbc News
Hasselblad (and Canon 1Ds MIII) killer?

You know, I've found that people making those types of derogatory comments
about the Canon 1Ds series are people that can't afford to purchase the
system and/or lack the talent and ability to be a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 20th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Sbc News
How do you STORE your RAW images and organize your JPG's????

After years of trying different methods I settled on several different
methods... depending on the use of the art.

Raws - all raws I shoot end up, worst case, on two USB hard drives, that are
only...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 13th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 34
Posted By Sbc News
A question about my canon lens sharpness

Let me count the ways you are wrong... uhhh, no, can't reason with a Canon
hating Troll.

I use Canon because people purchase what comes out of my camera... that's
it.

Body and lens autofocus...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 13th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 34
Posted By Sbc News
A question about my canon lens sharpness

Your problem may be a matter of lens focus calibration.

I just went through a Sunday of checking lenses, and the results we
eye-opening. I have been shooting a new Canon 1DsIII, that has the...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12