Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dr. Georg N.Nyman
Forum: Large Format Equipment For Sale May 21st 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
5x7 inch film holders for sale

Hello, Is there someone interested in several 5x7inch film holders and 5x7
inch film? I had a Lotus, had to return it (it was a loaner) and would like
to sell the film holders and film if possible....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 21st 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
Nikon D40x review

Hello to everyone, I have posted my most recent DSLR review, this time the
Nikon D40x. Here is the link to the review, in case you are interested in
reading it:...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 10th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
Nikon D40 Review

Hallo zusammen,

Ich hatte für etwa zwei Wochen die Gelegenheit, eine neue Nikon D40
auszuprobieren und habe wieder einmal eine Review darüber geschrieben. Wie
immer bei mir, sie ist in Englisch...
Forum: Large Format Equipment For Sale November 2nd 06, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
Replies: 1
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
5x7inch film holders, film, lenses etc

Hello to everyone, is there anyone interested in a larger amount of 5x7 film
holders, some 5x7 inch film (color and B&W) and several 5x7 inch covering
lenses? I was using them for a loaner Lotus...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 2nd 06, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
Nikon D2Xs Review

Just to repeat the information in English - my most recent review, the Nikon
D2Xs can be found at the indicated and highlighted link....

"Dr. Georg N.Nyman" wrote in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 1st 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
Nikon D2Xs Review

An alle, die sich für die Nikon D2Xs interessieren - ich habe die Kamera
einige Tage von Nikon in Österreich ausborgen können und habe sie
ausprobiert, photographiert und eine Zusammenfassung als...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 22nd 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
Nikon D200 Review

Hello to everyone - I have just now put on my website my most recent
review - the Nikon D200.
I know that it is not comprehensive nor complete - but maybe interesting
enough to read!

Here is the...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 24th 06, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 35
Posted By Dr. Georg N.Nyman
How much resolution.

Greg,
My reply might be perhaps sound a bit provocative for some readers, but I
would say: You cannot compare optical printing and inkjet printing and
therefore any comparison would be inconsistent...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8