Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Geir Eivind Mork
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 11th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
There are/will be no pro cameras, other than Canon or Nikon

RichA skrev:
Sony and Olympus talk about "pro" models, but this is just to make
those models attractive to a group of shooters who are definitely not
pros but want something beyond the plastic...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 9th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
New Sony pro looks like old Nikon SLR

RichA skrev:
Note the prism housing.

http://thephotostation.net/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/18951

The prism house looks like from an early Nikon F, the body however looks
very much alike...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Sony, what are you up to?

TJWilson skrev:
camera itself was really lacking. The other reason I looked was the
claim of forthcoming Zeiss lenses... until I found out there were not
made by Zeiss, only designed by them...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 24th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Sony, what are you up to?

TJWilson skrev:
The real question should be how successful were Sony with that
camera. That will dictate if they will move forward with new and
improved DSLR's.

ofcourse, just a pity the a100...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 24th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Sony, what are you up to?

How old will i be before sony release something beefier than the a100?
My 700si celebrates it's 15th birthday soon and might want to be
replaced even though it still works like a charm.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 27th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 100
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
what camera for a teenager

william kossack skrev:

last night my wife and I went out looking at cameras. When my wife saw
how expensive a digital slr would be she started looking at some higher
end point and shoot...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 27th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 100
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
what camera for a teenager

william kossack skrev:
giving her the two year old D70 would not work. My wife and I have
already discussed giving her a second camera she has but the idea was
discarded because giving a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 18th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Dear Sony...specks of dirt INSIDE my Sony Alpha lens!

skrev:

I just noticed them - this is a supposedly new lens! I can see them through the
objective, they are stuck on the next element... (18-200)
This is the SECOND...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 7th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 68
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Canon's "Rebel". What a stupid name.

skrev:

A Mercedes-Benz automobile named "Kompressor"

I think that's just the Compressor option... it's not as bad as cars that say
"12 valves" or something... how about...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 114

skrev:

A Mercedes-Benz automobile named "Kompressor"

I think that's just the Compressor option... it's not as bad as cars that say
"12 valves" or something... how about...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 7th 06, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Tokina 20-35 f3.5-4.5

I'm looking at this particular lense and I find the reviews to tell of
great sharpness and fairly good handling of disortion (but some should
be expected at that wide angle)

So I'm wondering how...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 5th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Used Minolta 7d or Sony A100?

Thomas skrev:

One camera is enough for me :-). But the choice is indeed rather
limited.

When the 7d was relased I was a bit turned down by the though of
investing the price in a 6 mpixel...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 5th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Used Minolta 7d or Sony A100?

I'm as one might guess a Minolta user with lots of minolta lenses. I'm
at last considering going digital, but Minolta hasn't exactly been
releasing tons of cameras to consider.

I currently have a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 29th 06, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Minolta-Sony Flash Compatibility

Fred McKenzie skrev:
It never occurred to me that an old Minolta 5400xi flash might not be
compatible with the Sony Alpha 100. (The 5400xi was the flash of choice
for the 9xi film body.) ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 17th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 59
Posted By Geir Eivind Mork
Minolta Thoughts..

Kramer skrev:
It's not like a new kit lens is expensive, it is just that it
would be nice to use my current lenses as I always have used them, plus it
gives me something to look forward to as...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15