Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 1.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_6_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 2nd 08, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi

By far the greatest risk is that you'll lose the card or accidentally
overwrite it. The most important thing you can do is to get your pictures
onto
a computer and backed up as soon as...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 58
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Canon 50mm f1.8???

The 50mm is so cheap and so sharp that everyone should have one.

It's a very good lens for the price.

please see the last picture on the page of
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/fes/fes.htm
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 2nd 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Lens question again

hi all

I have a Canon 350d with a Canon 50mm f1.8 II and a Sigma 18-125mmf3.5-5.6
DC. if I ever upgrade to a full size sensor Camera will the lenses work

Thanks
DAVE
http://djmp.co.uk/slr/
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 21st 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Film. Never say die....

" The slowest people to adopt a new technology are those who have
invested a great deal of money and expertise in old technology. They
have the most to lose, and when they make comparisons they...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 4th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave[_6_]
external flash for my Canon 350D

Hi again all

Just started to think about Christmas. Father Christmas was good to me last
year with a new Sigma lens 18-125. This year I'm thinking of an
external flash for my Canon 350D. ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By Dave[_6_]
White balance

Is white balance information used to determine the way a (raw) image is
displayed, or is it used to cause the sensor to record the information
differently in the first place?

Daniele

If...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave[_6_]
How to preserve original EXIF data during photo editing?

I need help in preserving original EXIF data of the JPEG files. I
notice that when I edit the photos (red eye correction, contrast,
cropping, etc.), and update the original files, the orginal...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 18th 07, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Profit from Spare Pictures

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:24:21 -0700, wrote:
: Hey guys and gals! I was...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Not allowed to take a picture!.

Not allowed to
take a picture!.

Hi all

Decided to go out today to take some pictures of around the Temple Quay
area of...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave[_6_]
Not allowed to take a picture!.

Not allowed to take
a picture!.

Hi all

Decided to go out today to take some pictures of around the Temple Quay
area of Bristol.

I tried to take a picture of an office block (if you know Bristol...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 8th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By Dave[_6_]
10 megapixel?

Newsguy wrote:
Hi all,

I'm considering a digital SLR and am overwhelmed by everything that's
available. I'm ready to move past the point and shoot...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 29th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave[_6_]
British Columbia, Canada - New Photos

I agree
Regards to all
DAVE
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/

"Tom from WI" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 23rd 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave[_6_]
New battery for Canon EOS 400D (UK)

wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a spare battery for the above. Of course, the
instructions say that...
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave[_6_]
DSLR

"dj_nme" wrote in message
belto wrote:

I have a Canon 350D and would like to improve the qualities etc...
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Dave[_6_]
DSLR

"dj_nme" wrote in message
belto wrote:

I have a Canon 350D and would like to improve the qualities...
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_6_]
memory card reader/writer

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
"Pat"...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 7th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Dave[_6_]
What's Up with all the Flower Pics?

Talking of flowers - please see http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/pix8/peony.htm

kind regards

DAVE

"Annika1980" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography June 7th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Dave[_6_]
What's Up with all the Flower Pics?

Talking of flowers - please see http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/pix8/peony.htm

kind regards

DAVE

"Annika1980" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave[_6_]
pixs of fes morocco

Hi All

Just uploaded some of my pictures of Fes. Please see
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/fes/fes.htm
The last one shown was using my new Canon 1.8 50mm lens.

Happy shooting
Kind Regards
Dave...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19