Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 1.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dwight[_2_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 12th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Another vile trend with DSLRs

"Me" wrote in message
Charles wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Resolved: Dreading the day - wedding photography

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 08:53:43 -0500, dwight wrote:

Thanks, Andy, for an impressive response. Starting...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 08, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Resolved: Dreading the day - wedding photography

"andy" wrote in message
My advice Dwight ( and I shoot 100+ weddings every year) is to keep it
simple,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Dreading the day - wedding photography

"JT's Keeper" wrote in message
Rita Berkowitz wrote:

Never rent when you can own. First off, if you don't have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Dreading the day - wedding photography

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
dwight wrote:

The one saving grace in all of this is that the wedding will be in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Dreading the day - wedding photography

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Jurgen wrote:
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 19:59:20 -0500, dwight wrote:

In my family, I'm the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Dreading the day - wedding photography

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
dwight wrote:
In my family, I'm the "photographer," because I have a Rebel XT and
number of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 7th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Dreading the day - wedding photography

In my family, I'm the "photographer," because I have a Rebel XT and a number
of lenses. So it has come to pass that my niece has asked me to photograph
her wedding next summer.

I know, I know... I...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Printing business cards

"Don Stauffer" wrote in message
I am designing a new business card using PS Elements. In the past when I
had a design...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Stop with the political BS!

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Wake up!

Thanks. Just did. Having my morning coffee right now.

dwight
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 97
Posted By dwight[_2_]
18-200 Lens

"dj_nme" wrote in message
J. Clarke wrote:
measekite wrote:
big snip
If you print then you...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 18th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Canon's lower-end lenses are so frigging ugly

"RichA" wrote in message

However, the Leica made for 4/3rds 14-150mm is apparently a
good lens,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 17th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Canon's lower-end lenses are so frigging ugly

"RichA" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 8:08 pm, wrote:
On Oct 15, 11:07 pm,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 17th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Canon's lower-end lenses are so frigging ugly

"RichA" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 2:24 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Lasko...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By dwight[_2_]
OT garden

"Bob Haar" wrote in message
On 10/12/08 1:42 PMOct 12, "Paul Furman" wrote:

dwight wrote:

As an...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By dwight[_2_]
New High-End Canon Cameras Announced

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
"dwight" wrote:

Again... the S10 isn't out yet. It's...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By dwight[_2_]
New High-End Canon Cameras Announced

"Ritter 197" wrote in message
Does nobody have anything new to say about this Canon camera?
Pictures taken with it?...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Canon SX10 IS shipping yet?

"Xxxxx" wrote in message
I see that it's generally available for pre-order, but none of the stores
I've called have it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 3rd 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Canon: "Some of our lenses...may not be good enough"

"RichA" wrote in message
From dpreview:

Forum: Digital Photography October 3rd 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By dwight[_2_]
free newsgroup service

"Bob Haar" wrote in message
On 10/2/08 12:54 PMOct 2, "Jack" wrote:

Comcast has just announced that it...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By dwight[_2_]
New High-End Canon Cameras Announced

"Ritter 197" wrote in message
No more interest here?

I'm still interested.

But the camera still isn't...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 1st 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Nikon D90 ackward Canadian packaging

"G" wrote in message

These remarks are from a person who lives in a country that to vote they
do
it by pulling a lever because...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 1st 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By dwight[_2_]
Nikon D90 ackward Canadian packaging

"Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
Pboud wrote:

Blinky the Shark wrote:
Pboud wrote:

Blinky...
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By dwight[_2_]
As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
James Silverton wrote:
tg wrote on Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:10:37 -0700 (PDT):

As...
Forum: Digital Photography September 23rd 08, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By dwight[_2_]
New High-End Canon Cameras Announced

"Ritter 197" wrote in message
Are there anywhere yet pictures taken with this new canon s10 is ???

There are two on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110