Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mdsnurse5
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By mdsnurse5
5 Photos for Critiquing

One4All wrote:
I'd appreciate it if anyone would care to critique the five photos at:

http://www.pbase.com/markuson/david_werner

Other than the bird being out of focus, I loved the pics. ...
Forum: Digital Photography August 4th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By mdsnurse5
Need New Travel Camera

Don't have a clue if it's lighter or smaller, but I have a Canon
powershot 500 that I'm willing to part with since getting a SLR. I
also have 4 fully charged batteries, 2 chargers, and camera case...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By mdsnurse5
Newbie questions

Please be kind to the newbie....I've read some posts and it seems
that some of you guys can be *brutal* g

Anyway, I'm am *very* new to photograpy, but have been bitten by
the bug and am in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3