Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roy G
Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Roy G
Bell beginning to toll for reflexive optical viewfinders?

"RichA" wrote in message
Fujifilm digital camera to use Kopin Viewfinder
Spectra-Photonics magazine:

Forum: Digital Photography August 18th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Roy G
Versatile DSLR

wrote in message

Another criteria is economics... i.e. I do not want to spend money for
a professional (read -...
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Roy G
go go go!!!!!!!

"cheapestsell" wrote in message

I wish you F'n would go.
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Roy G
look at this nice link

wrote in message

I have looked and it just seems like any other link, what makes you think it
is nice?

Roy G
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Roy G
Not allowed to take a picture!.

"Dave" wrote in message
Not allowed to
take a picture!.

Hi...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Roy G
Different Saturation

"Gino" wrote in message
It sounds like Windows Preview and the browser don't support the Adobe RGB
colour space.

I know I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy G
Happy Friendship Day

wrote in message
F is for fantastic

"F" comes just before OFF

Roy G
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy G
HI Hi Hi

"Dave Cohen" wrote in message
BMW2ME wrote:
Searching for Happiness ?

One definition for insanity (although I don't think it's a...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Roy G
??Get Paid to Try New Products, Drive Car, Travel etc...??

"nancy" wrote in message
Make 1000's of $$$ Effortlessly

Get Paid For Your Valuable Opinion....

What...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Roy G
Waste of webspace.

"joh" wrote in message

There are no reviews, just a load of adverts. A complete waste of time.

Roy G
Forum: Digital Photography August 4th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy G
HI Hi Hi

"BMW2ME" wrote in message
Searching for Happiness ?

But before you begin reading,

Do you really think anyone...
Forum: Digital Photography August 4th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Roy G
VR working?

"Fredrik Sandström" wrote in message
Hmm, this is frustrating... Is there a simple test to verify whether
the VR on my Nikkor 55-200 is...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Roy G
HOW DO YOU FRENCH KISS GUYS FOR YOUR FIRST TIME?

"NENCY" wrote in message
What a girl wants?Normal age for a first kiss...

From first kiss to French...
Forum: Digital Photography August 1st 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Roy G
TIPS TO GIVE YOUR PARTNER THE PERFECT FRENCH KISS

"Bill K" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 2:47 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"NENCY"...
Forum: Digital Photography August 1st 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Roy G
!!!!!!

wrote in message
Links to free air conditioners

If I download the program, will I have to move my computer...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy G
Interested in astrology and what it can mean in your life?? Let's look to the stars!!

"Rich" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 12:05 am, sunset wrote:
Wondering How The Year...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 07, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 82
Posted By Roy G
The megapixel insanity continues

"Hoshisato" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 3:57 am, Rich wrote:
The last batch of these...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Roy G
Interested in astrology and what it can mean in your life?? Let's look to the stars!!

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
sunset wrote:

Wondering How The Year Will Unfold?

only if it has hints on my...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Roy G
Cheap Site

"shaw" wrote in message
http://cheap-review.blogspot.com

Very cheap non review site, just reprints of a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Roy G
Sigma Lens Question, which one...18-50 / 24-70

"CDZ" wrote in message
I'm looking for a good replacement for my 400D Kit lens. I would like
something with...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy G
Camcorder Battery of CANON DM-MV1

"John Turco" wrote in message
Roy G wrote:

"Royluo" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Roy G
Width x Height of 207Kpixel LCD (Panasonic FX07).

"Fevric J Glandules" wrote in message
As subject, wondering if anybody knows the pixel width and height
of the 207K 2.5"...
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 07, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Roy G
TIPS TO GIVE YOUR PARTNER THE PERFECT FRENCH KISS

"NENCY" wrote in message

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first...

"NENCY" wrote in message

Kissing, dating and flirting advice, tips for teens (guys and girls):

From first...
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Roy G
Publish your writing, photo books and custom calendars and even video and audio - free to join

"kaash" wrote in message
Looking for self-publishing resources? Lulu lets you publish, print on
demand and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125