Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete[_10_]
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 20, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Spying on Scammers

In article ,
David wrote:
A recent BBC Panorama production:-

Spying on Scammers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000fzx2

Well...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 20, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Making good use of HDR...

In article ,
Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , says...

Some pretty...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 20, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Making good use of HDR...

Some pretty spectacular images he

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-50746686

Whatever your feelings about HDR, I found these "vertoramas"
stunning.

-- Pete --
Forum: Digital Photography November 24th 18, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete[_10_]
BBC Comedy Wildlife Photo Awards

In article , Neil wrote:
Enjoy!

https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-46302730

Saw that... Love the squirrel!

-- Pete --
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 16, 02:38 AM Posted to uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Connected a camera with wifi to OS X

In article , RJH wrote:
On 09/01/2016 21:43, Pete wrote:
On Jan 8, 2016, RJH wrote
(in article ):

I've...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 16, 09:43 PM Posted to uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Connected a camera with wifi to OS X

In article ,
Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 8, 2016, RJH wrote
(in article ):

I've...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 15, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

In article ,
Tony Cooper wrote:

Follow your own instincts, but consider the alternatives.

When you shoot a test series,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 15, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

In article ,
Tony Cooper wrote:
On Thu, 03 Dec 2015 20:28:05 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 15, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

In article ,
Tony Cooper wrote:

My own practice is insert the card in a card reader, upload the files
to the computer,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 15, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

In article ,
nospam wrote:

you can delete images from the computer or the camera. it makes
absolutely no difference. in fact,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 15, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

In article ,
charles wrote:
On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 22:46:19 +0000 (UTC),
(Pete) wrote:

Anyway, I'm curious if...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 15, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

In article ,
nospam wrote:
In article , Pete
wrote:

I've just...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 15, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Pete[_10_]
Olympus SD directories?

Hi,

I've just recently actually joined the digital era (:-)) [well, I
guess I did in 2000 with a 1.2MB (!) Olympus DSLR, but I now have
a lovely EM-10 MkII] and I'm still learning quite a few...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13