Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Ross
Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 11, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By David Ross
set white balance with a grey card?

In article

,
David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

On Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:36:03 PM UTC-5, David Ross...
Forum: Digital Photography May 12th 11, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By David Ross
set white balance with a grey card?

Hi all

Although I am a beginner, I think I have a basic understanding about the
need to have white balance set to suit the prevailing light when taking
pics with my 60D.

However, i bought a...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 11, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By David Ross
Canon Service (Aust)

Wow, the Canon repair service in Sydney is top notch.

When my 550D had a problem I was wary of sending it for repair by post
due to our very slack Post system and the high cost of insuring it in...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 11, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By David Ross
Can photo gear bags be washed?

In article , "bob"
wrote:

One of my photo bags with built-in padding has an odor. If I dunk the bag in
water to wash it, would it ruin the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 11, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 5
Posted By David Ross
Floods in OZ

In article
,
Whisky-dave wrote:

They'll be saying that australia will win back the ashes soon ;-)

Geez...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 10, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By David Ross
Interesting sharpening plugin for Photoshop

In article ,
Paul Furman wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/5209990817/
Experimenting with the Topaz InFocus...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 7th 10, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By David Ross
T2i Remote Shutter Question

In article ,
Mark Anderson wrote:

I just bought the Canon T2i and have been trying to figure everything
out. For...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 10, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By David Ross
SDHC Cards

In article ,
Shanks wrote:

On 05/10/2010 23:06, -hh wrote:
In looking briefly at Rob Galbraith's database, it doesn't...
Forum: Photographing People September 29th 10, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 1
Posted By David Ross
School Performance photography - can they do this?

In article
,
Z- wrote:

Hello -
I photograph drama performances in our town for the local schools.
The...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9