Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WalkingMan
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 07, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By WalkingMan
Photo album

On Oct 19, 7:14?am, "ChrisM" wrote:
In message ,
John Ortt Proclaimed from the
Forum: Digital Photography August 13th 07, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By WalkingMan
!!! About the "Sporging" Threat to rec.photo.digital

On Aug 13, 1:32?am, "Les Stewart" wrote:
There was the same threat to rec.birds the other day.... they weren't
kidding!!

There is a new ugly phenomena making the rounds...
Forum: Digital Photography August 10th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By WalkingMan
Golden Hour Questions

On Aug 9, 12:47?pm, Greg Guarino wrote:
Up to now I've mostly taken travel photos at whatever time I happened
to be at a particular location. But I'll be going back to a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By WalkingMan
Perspective

On Jul 24, 12:28?am, "N" wrote:
If perspective has nothing to do with focal length and only relates to the
distance between the subject and camera, what makes a 50mm lens normal?

My...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 07, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By WalkingMan
Focal length...in plain language?

On Jul 24, 7:31?am, "Jackson Bryan" wrote:
Anyone able to explain focal length in plain language?

JB

Distance from the lens to the film, in millimeters (Simple...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5