Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Volker Hetzer
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 22nd 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 147
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Nikon D40 vs D40x at the same price

David J Taylor schrieb:
Volker Hetzer wrote:
Rita Ä Berkowitz schrieb:
Nikkors are a guarantee to always increase in value.
The only exception is the dreaded DX lens that has a very...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 22nd 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Rita Ä Berkowitz schrieb:
Nikkors are a guarantee to always increase in value.
The only exception is the dreaded DX lens that has a very limited shelf
life and has no value after that point...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 21st 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 147
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Nikon D40 vs D40x at the same price

Neil Harrington schrieb:
"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Neil Harrington wrote:

BTW, I did finally get in touch...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Volker Hetzer
The Purpose of Life

wrote:
Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Volker Hetzer
The Purpose of Life

Spam THis wrote:
Volker Hetzer wrote:
Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused.
No, we aren't. We just havent't...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Volker Hetzer
The Purpose of Life

Little Green Eyed Dragon wrote:
In article ,
Volker Hetzer wrote:

Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Volker Hetzer
The Purpose of Life

Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused.
No, we aren't. We just havent't been presented yet with evidence that
there is...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By Volker Hetzer
How do you guys view your digital photos?

King Sardon wrote:
How do you guys view your digital photos?

Computer monitor obviously, but I mean after that. Say you want to
show a bunch of people a few dozen shots.

o Digital...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 07, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Henan Man Impossible to Photograph

Cgiorgio wrote:
Is Jan 9th something like a Chinese April fools day?
That's a result of evolutionary pressure.
He managed to defeat the primary waepon of the
communist police state: the id card....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 9th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Volker Hetzer
How long will a DSLR body last ?

3Putt from South Carolina wrote:
I have the D50, which is a plastic body. It's half-life at the landfill is
about 500 years. I think you may need to rephrase the question.
You still use...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 17th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Turning the new low cost Nikon D40 Digital SLR into a powerfulone lens, wide angle to telephoto, 11x super-zoom camera.

Neil Harrington wrote:
"Volker Hetzer" wrote in message
RichA wrote:
The D40 serves very little purpose except...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 9th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Turning the new low cost Nikon D40 Digital SLR into a powerfulone lens, wide angle to telephoto, 11x super-zoom camera.

RichA wrote:
The D40 serves very little purpose except to cut costs of production
for Nikon. Why buy it over a D50?
Depends on how important size and weight is for you.
If they cut out the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 186
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Death knell for DSLR?

J. Clarke wrote:
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 13:26:04 +0100, Volker Hetzer wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:27:05 -0600, Tony Belding wrote:
The optical viewfinder and reflex...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 186
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Death knell for DSLR?

J. Clarke wrote:
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:27:05 -0600, Tony Belding wrote:
The optical viewfinder and reflex mirror have outlived their usefulness.

At what resolution and framerate does an...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Nikon D40 vs. D80 image quality?

Bill wrote:
"Paul Rubin" wrote in message
If the D40 is like the D50, it is a little bit quieter than the D80.

Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 06, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 186
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Death knell for prosumers?

Charles Schuler wrote:
"Mike Russell" -MOVE wrote in message
I think the next big jump in
optics will...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Nikon D40 vs. D80 image quality?

Hi!
I just read about the new D40.
If I'm correct it has a 6.1MP sensor of the same size as the 10.2MP
sensor of the D80.
Are the already any comparisons with regards to dynamic range and
high ISO...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 179
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Portrait of the average American voter...

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
Volker Hetzer wrote:
Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
Volker Hetzer wrote:
Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
It really makes me chuckle to hear all the global...
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 06, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 179
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Portrait of the average American voter...

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
Volker Hetzer wrote:
Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
It really makes me chuckle to hear all the global warming fanatics
scream about stopping it dead in its...
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
It really makes me chuckle
to hear all the global warming fanatics scream about stopping it dead in
its tracks. All of a sudden controlling Mother Nature is a good...
Forum: Digital Photography November 1st 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Does a digital camera get tired ?

John wrote:
My company previously used a Canon Eos1 .It cost a considerable amount and
seemed to produce really good results when new. As time went on I notice
that the image quality was no...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 111
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Are LEICA good?

Anthony wrote:
Leica lovers, you might want to take a look at this

http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=190041154099

1 US Dollar = 50 Philippine Pesos. Is this item a bargain? I could buy
a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 06, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Volker Hetzer
SLURPERS LOVE THE D60!

Annika1980 wrote:
The Mighty Jewel says the Totally Digital D60 is Totally Delicious!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/68923848
He missed his nostril.

Volker
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 06, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 111
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Are LEICA good?

Anthony wrote:
Leica lovers, you might want to take a look at this

http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=190041154099

1 US Dollar = 50 Philippine Pesos. Is this item a bargain? I could buy
a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.military,us.military.army,alt.politics,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 73
Posted By Volker Hetzer
Could North Korea fly it's 6-10 weapons on commercial airlinersto targets on the West Coast?

Mysterion wrote:

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:19:06 GMT, "Mysterion"
Showing results 1 to 25 of 76