Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul in Houston TX[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography June 30th 20, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Microsoft's new free Windows File Recovery command-line tool retrieves deleted files

Arlen Holder wrote:
Dateline today...

o *Microsoft's new free "Windows File Recovery" command-line tool*
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 20, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 30
How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

Arlen Holder wrote:
Two fundamentally basic Windows icon-editing questions:
(A) How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?
https://i.postimg.cc/43GKMY2Z/icon01.jpg
(B)...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 18, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 6
Inspiration

Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 2, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

There are times when some of us might want to take their photography to
the next level, but...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 17, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 94
Surfing Novices

PeterN wrote:
While you guys were arguing, I went out to take advantage of heavy surf. While the surf
was great, this is an imge of the ability of most of the surfers I observed.

Forum: Digital Photography September 1st 17, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Opinions and thoughts, please.

Russell D. wrote:
I would like your opinions/thoughts on the following two versions of a photograph. Which
do you consider to be the better? The first is the original that has been...
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 16, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 35
At the Zoo

PeterN wrote:
These birds were starting courtship. The shot was taken without flash, in medium light.

As usual, all comments appreciated.

Forum: Digital Photography April 10th 16, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 4
Some Interesting Creative Work To Ponder

On 2016-04-09 23:13:54 +0000, Paul in Houston TX said:

Savageduck wrote:
http://kenhermann.dk

Looked at all of them. Interesting,yes.
But...
Forum: Digital Photography April 10th 16, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography

Savageduck wrote:
http://kenhermann.dk

Looked at all of them. Interesting,yes.
But I don't like any of them.
Too contrived, plastic fake looking for me.
Horrible colors and contrast.
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 16, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 7
A Few B&W Renditions

Savageduck wrote:
https://db.tt/OXXafljP
https://db.tt/4KnabaTA
https://db.tt/XMscdgLC
https://db.tt/q0Mt8A16

Wow! How nice.
Makes me think about changing some of mine to B&W.
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 16, 01:30 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Street photography?

PeterN wrote:
I took this shot of a musician enjoying himself, on a nice warm night on the Savannah
River. Rather than show a literal postcard of this guy, I have tried to convey my feeling
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 15, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 13
A real commercial.

Noons wrote:
On 29/06/2015 8:20 AM, MC wrote:

...and a whole bunch of CGI.

jumped from a transport plane.

Absolutely, most of those tits should have been flopping all over...
Forum: Digital Photography June 15th 15, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 40
This morning

PeterN wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150614_9309%20owl.jpg