Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale October 18th 06, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
MF Canon 58mm f1.2, 35mm f2.5, and Exacta to Konica adaptor FA NR!!!!

Check out these unusual lenses he

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZisaacc7QQhtZ-1

You don't see too many f1.2 lenses around, and with no reserve you
could get a good deal! The Konica adaptor...
Forum: Large Format Equipment For Sale October 18th 06, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
240mm "macro" lens, 180mm lens with helical focus FA no reserve!

Check out these two unusual lenses he

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZisaacc7QQhtZ-1

One Schneider and one Konica. Great for you DIYers out there or just
people looking for a good deal, there...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Mamiya 645 PRO, lenses and more No reserve!!!

Auction ends in just several hours for a great Mamiya 645 PRO system
and a 45mm lens and a 105-210mm zoom lens for it as well. There's no
reserve, so now's your chance to get a great deal! See them...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Polaroid 195 cmaera FA no reserve!

This is the camera to have for shooting Polaroids! It is all manual
with no batteries or specific film requirements. Club photographers
rejoice! There is no reserve so now's your chance to get a...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Polaroid 195 cmaera FA no reserve!

This is the camera to have for shooting Polaroids! It is all manual
with no batteries or specific film requirements. Club photographers
rejoice! There is no reserve so now's your chance to get a...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Mamiya 645 PRO, lenses and more No reserve!!!

Only hours to go on a great Mamiya 645 PRO system! I also have a
105-210mm lens and a 45mm lens for the camera up for auction. No
reserve so now's your chance to get that great deal you've been...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tamrac and Lowepro backpacks FA NR!!!!

I have a Lowepro mini trekker classic, and a Tamrac adventure 2
backpack up for auction with no reserve! They are brand new, never
used! I also have a lightly used Lowepro Stealth backpack which...
Forum: Large Format Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tamrac and Lowepro backpacks FA NR!!!!

I have a Lowepro mini trekker classic, and a Tamrac adventure 2
backpack up for auction with no reserve! They are brand new, never
used! I also have a lightly used Lowepro Stealth backpack which...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
NEW Lowepro and Tamrac backpacks FA no reserve!!!

I have a Lowepro mini trekker classic, and a Tamrac adventure 2
backpack up for auction with no reserve! They are brand new, never
used! I also have a lightly used Lowepro Stealth backpack which...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale July 9th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Mamiya 645 PRO, lenses and more No reserve!!!

I have a great 645 PRO, 45mm lens, and 105-210 zoom lens up for auction
with no reserve! Now's your chance to get that great deal! See all of
them...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10