Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C R Fishwick
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By C R Fishwick
Bird Photography

--
Craven and Pendle Birds:
Birdwatching in and around Craven & Pendle.

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/craven-and-pendle/
"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number ...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By C R Fishwick
Bird Photography

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/craven-and-pendle/
"Annika1980" wrote in message

C R Fishwick wrote:
much to...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By C R Fishwick
Bird Photography

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/craven-and-pendle/
"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
C R Fishwick wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By C R Fishwick
Bird Photography

--
Craven and Pendle Birds:
Birdwatching in and around Craven & Pendle.
N. Yorks and East Lancs.

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/craven-and-pendle/
"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By C R Fishwick
Bird Photography

Cheers,
Thanks, I'll have a look at the Canon 20D/30D. I realise a 500mm lens with a
large aperture costs a bomb:-( £5000 maybe. So I'll try to get away with a
300mm & 1.4 converter...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5