Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 1.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat[_6_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 3rd 08, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 37
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Death of a Small Town

On Feb 2, 3:22*am, Colin_D wrote:
Pat wrote:
On Jan 31, 7:49 am, JimKramer wrote:
On Jan 30, 11:35 pm, The Dave© wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 2nd 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 37
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Death of a Small Town

On Jan 31, 7:49*am, JimKramer wrote:
On Jan 30, 11:35*pm, The Dave© wrote:

JimKramer wrote:

These are from this past summer, an entire roll of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 24th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_6_]
The (American) Bride Wore Red

On Jan 23, 6:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 23, 1:04 am, wrote:

On Jan 21, 8:52 pm, wrote:

Increasing numbers of American...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 19th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Student Film Camera suggestions?

On Jan 16, 11:45 pm, TH O wrote:
In article ,
That Rich wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 11th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Pat[_6_]
PC - Camera interface questions

On Jan 9, 3:52*pm, "
wrote:
Hey-

I'm looking to purchase a camera that will allow me to connect it to a
PC and control the functions via the PC. I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 8th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 40
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Chromatic Aberration?

On Jan 8, 6:13 am, Tony Polson wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
On Jan 7, 7:43 pm, Tony Polson wrote:
JimKramer wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 25th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Request for permission to use this group

On Dec 25, 3:58*am, susanajones wrote:
Hello fellows...
My name is Susan. I love photogrpahy and often enjoy exhibiting my
work. I have been a newspaper photographer...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 6th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Digital filters needed?

On Dec 5, 7:50 am, "Donald Specker"
wrote:
Anything beyond marketing for needing new generation digital filters for
digital cameras?

Thanks.

What would be a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 1st 07, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Catsnail

On Nov 30, 5:04 pm, JimKramer wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:03 am, Phoenix wrote:

My last photoshop edition... a new species found in the woods of South
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 11th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Night Football

On Nov 9, 11:47 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 9, 5:54 pm, "TheDave©" wrote:

I tried every variation of Av that I could think of and still had too
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 9th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.birds,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 26
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Bird ID .... Help!

On Nov 9, 10:45 am, "bthache" wrote:
Hi Annika,

That's a male Northern Flicker you have there and a beautiful shot of it
too!
--
Tammie in Ontario
North of Lake...

On Nov 8, 3:30 pm, "Eric Miller"
wrote:
I will be shooting my nephew's football game in Nashville on Saturday. It
starts at 5:30 p.m. I am afraid I am a bit...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 2nd 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Question for the pros...

On Oct 30, 5:37 pm, TheDave© wrote:
...and by pros I mean people who make their living from photography.

Is it still fun?

Sometimes there's something about depending on what...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 24th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By Pat[_6_]
What kind of advice do you give when asked?

On Oct 23, 2:36 pm, TheDave© wrote:
I frequent several internet message boads, etc. On one, a general-type
board, some people occasionally ask for photography advice. Generally,
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 2nd 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Very Important Help Needed!!!

On Sep 28, 1:55 pm, JimKramer wrote:
I need to pick a name for my new kitten.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/INeedAName.htm

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jim
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 1st 07, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Very Important Help Needed!!!

On Sep 29, 3:05 pm, Tony Polson wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
On Sep 29, 12:19 pm, Tony Polson wrote:
Pat wrote:
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 29th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Very Important Help Needed!!!

On Sep 28, 1:55 pm, JimKramer wrote:
I need to pick a name for my new kitten.

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/INeedAName.htm

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jim
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale September 21st 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Market for enlargers - ??

On Sep 16, 10:34 am, hockeybik wrote:
Hi All,

I have an Omega B66XX enlarger that I used in the early '80's for a
few years. It is in perfect condition and has all the...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale September 21st 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Market for enlargers - ??

On Sep 16, 10:34 am, hockeybik wrote:
Hi All,

I have an Omega B66XX enlarger that I used in the early '80's for a
few years. It is in perfect condition and has all the...
Forum: Darkroom Equipment For Sale September 21st 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Market for enlargers - ??

On Sep 16, 10:34 am, hockeybik wrote:
Hi All,

I have an Omega B66XX enlarger that I used in the early '80's for a
few years. It is in perfect condition and has all the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 21st 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat[_6_]
How much can a bear bear?

On Sep 14, 10:59 pm, D_Mac wrote:
On Sep 15, 11:47 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On Sep 14, 6:47 pm, D_Mac wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 21st 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Services for old and damaged photos

On Aug 21, 11:43 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 21, 6:53 am, Fireia wrote:

I would like to give you some information about the services...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 16th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Shooting for National Geographic

On Aug 14, 10:09 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in ... William Graham wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 15th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pat[_6_]
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

On Aug 15, 2:19 am, "William Graham" wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

Just out of curiosity, just how good are you? Can you post a link to
your best...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 15th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Aug 14, 9:10 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in ...

Pat wrote:

You...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26