Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ragnusen Ultred
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 18, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 19 Apr 2018 15:48:38 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

Thanks for explaining to Alan that I only tell the truth.

Like the "truth" that the Mac version of PowerPoint would fail on a
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 19 Apr 2018 17:32:44 -0400, schrieb Neil:

That may have been one of his "bad snips" from a post of mine.

Thanks for explaining to Alan that I only tell the truth.

I just posted this, to...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 19 Apr 2018 10:18:02 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

You claimed:

'I've used the AI program for over 30 years.'

If you didn't mean to imply expertise, why did you even say that?

Hi...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:17:56 -0400, schrieb nospam:

his lack of knowledge is not limited to just graphic arts.

What is fact about you nospam, is that you are consistent in that:
a. *You have...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:39:26 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

BTW, while it's a fact that the Mac Adobe Illustrator screwed up,

That is not a fact.

This is the technical gist of what Neil said,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:39:26 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

Post the files, and lets see.

I've got up-to-date versions PowerPoint and Illustrator.

Hi Alan,

I posted all the files, bearing in...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:36:51 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

So post all these files, and let's see if there's anything you've said
that ISN'T bull****.

The initial files had been posted for quite...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 23:18:28 +0000 (UTC), schrieb Ragnusen Ultred:

When importing a file from an older version of AI into a newer version, the
layers collect information into what are called...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:20:31 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

Bull****.
So it was the 10 layers of compound paths, not the conversion of text to
paths.

Hi Alan Baker,

*Are you technically...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 18, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.sys.mac.system

Am Wed, 28 Mar 2018 20:07:22 -0700, schrieb Ragnusen Ultred:

Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint & with fonts?

Update from the printers... the Mac Adobe Illustrator screwed...
Forum: Digital Photography April 8th 18, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:58:41 +1000, schrieb dorayme:

All the Apple Apologists can do well is endless off-topic rants.
Just watch (since you're one of them).

*I* am an Apple apologist?...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 18, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Sat, 7 Apr 2018 15:50:12 +0100, schrieb David B.:

V nccerpvngr lbhe erfcbafrf - V'z abg 'cynlvat' jvgu lbh.

:)
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 18, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 6 Apr 2018 20:31:07 +0100, schrieb David B.:

If you've not yet physically tried one, I suggest that you do so. :-)

I have used *all* the Apple equipment, as I do volunteer work in a...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 18, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 06 Apr 2018 11:52:06 -0400, schrieb nospam:

I asked a simple technical question in this thread.
Did it get answered?

it did.

As always, nospam, you prove in every post:
1. You...

Am Sat, 07 Apr 2018 10:17:51 +1000, schrieb dorayme:

I asked a simple technical question in this thread.
Did it get answered?

Did mine above by you?

My question was on topic.
Hence, any...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 18, 01:12 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 6 Apr 2018 19:45:03 -0000 (UTC), schrieb Lewis:

I've certainly never met anyone with a religious
devotion to Apple. That is something that people with a large stick up
their asses...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 6 Apr 2018 09:18:51 -0700, schrieb Ragnusen Ultred:

What do you think about that hypothesis, bearing in mind that it's based
only on the Usenet experience, and not the many Apple web...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 5 Apr 2018 10:53:23 +0100, schrieb David B.:

I understand your frustration, Ragnusen.

However, I'm not so sure it has to do with folk using Apple products.

I think we both, David,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 06 Apr 2018 01:31:10 -0400, schrieb nospam:

the nymshifting troll is spewing his usual garbage, as are you.

Notice two things, as always, with the Apple Apologist nospam.

1. Yet again,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 18, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Fri, 06 Apr 2018 08:43:19 +1000, schrieb dorayme:

You say you only speak facts. But do you always back each with more
facts like an adult? But how can this be possible given that there is
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 18, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Thu, 5 Apr 2018 10:38:50 +0100, schrieb David B.:

I'm not a 'techie' but if I *can* help you in any way, just ask.

When I did my apprenticeship computers used thermionic valves (tubes!)
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 18, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

Am Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:54:17 -0500, schrieb PeterN:

Yep! Unfortunately, I learned the "humor" the hard way. But I still
appreciate it.

*OBSERVATION that this thread topic is now long DEAD.*

In...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 18, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:53:33 -0700, schrieb Alan Baker:

Wow, but you're tedious little twit.

This is a note to David B., which is that *this* post above, from Alan
Baker, is how Apple users react...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 18, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:59:14 +0100, schrieb David B.:

Btw, the asterisk emboldening doesn't work around *numbers* in Thunderbird.

Hi David B.

I may owe you a sincere heartfelt public...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 18, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 229
Posted By Ragnusen Ultred
Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:31:40 +0100, schrieb David B.:

I'm pleased to see that you have updated your Thunderbird software! :-)

Just for you, since you are an Apple user who doesn't have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57